Vanguard 10s3p dual R-spec Build

left and right handed warwick bass’ ?

It’s a right handed pevey bass and a left handed ibenez guitar. They are my roommates. He buys trash guitars.

I have a Mexican made strat, jazz bass and an American Pbass. Because tone is important.

1 Like

Christmas break really took me away from being able to do any work on the board but here we are getting warmer and warmer I finished up the housings and really changed the shape of the enclosures to match. So this is my 6th version and so far my favorite.

5 Likes

So the other day my friends ran a speed test while towing each other around on my board. This is a snapchat video from the perspective of the second board holding hands with the guy on my board. According to snapchat we hit 22mph with it pulling a second board.

So we decided to do a few acceleration runs. This was the first of 3 runs. from a stop to 100 feet our fastest time was down to 5.4 seconds before we started to dip into the battery safety limits. This run I believe was 6.2 seconds

I plan on doing some actual tests later on, but does anyone have any ideas on some good tests to run?

1 Like

Any chance you would be willing to make and sell a set of those enclosures, if so how much would you sell them for?

I could I guess.

I am currently moving so my shop is all packed into boxes.

PM me and we can talk about it.

Honestly my favorite build on here Everytime I see this thing. Makes me want to build it using my boosted deck laying around.

I love how this turned out! Hope you can help me piece this puzzle though…how long did you keep the vacuum on for the plastic to wrap the fiber glass over the mold (and the fiberglass to stay in place?) I’ve never worked with fiber glass but I’m assuming it may lose its form (because it’s wet) till it either hardens. I may be wrong though. Thanks in advance!

I used the solar activated fiberglass resin. So I bagged it on the vacuum box and then put it in the sun. It took about 3 minutes to set up in the summer sun.

2 Likes

Awesome! Solar activated fiberglass resin, huh? So, it hardens in the sun?

1 Like

Here is what I used. It’s seriously the best of the best stuff I have ever used. It took hours to do what used to take days!

1 Like

Wow awesome build good job. I have a question tho. What do you use to charge your bateries ? i saw that you have the bms for balance but what do you use to get that 42v and how many amps ? and how long it takes to fully charge ?

Thank you

Sweeet! Thank you sir :slight_smile: