Velox Boards: Big Boys Playing with Great Toys

Featuring all terrain capable long travel suspension, 4WD, and plenty of power; long travel independent suspension with over 6" of travel; aluminum alloy parimeter frame, traction control four wheel drive.

• Up to 18 miles per charge
  • Top speed up to 30mph
  • Up to 35% gradient hill on fast mode
  • Maple-Composite construction
  • Deck lenght 48 inches
  • Shock absorbers with nitrogen charged coil over with adjustable preload
  • Frame with high strength TIG welded aluminum alloy with a titanium powder coat finish
  • 10" inch off-road tires
  • 48v Lithium Ion battery with custom battery management system
  • Regenerative braking
  • Light weight rechargeable 2.4 Ghz multi-channel remote with cruise control
  • Four high output sensored motors
  • Two and four wheel drive select-able drive settings

Four models to chose: SX-5 Sleek, SK-5 Stealth, XC-6 Sleek and XC-6 Stealth

https://veloxboards.com/

9 Likes

Looks cool… all terrain hub motors? Time to see if they’ll sell those individually

2 Likes

30mph on that thing? jesus christ :joy:

2 Likes

I knew that looked like Florida. Too bad it’s too far for me to go check them out. Maybe @longhairedboy can, the website says they are located in saint Augustine.

1 Like

Yes, me too, at first seen the vegetation I thought that was Florida or perhaps Queensland, Australia. I turn out to be Florida.

The way it bottoms out :astonished:

3 Likes

How’s the maintaince? From what I heard in Vegas, with the Baja board, you spend more time adjusting and tuning. It than you spend riding it. Seems like the more complex you make it, the more maintaince I would expect.

4 Likes

I need this!!

1 Like

…je…je… I’m not related to Velox Boards, I’m in California. I’m pretty sure yo can contact them and arrange a visit for a test.

1 Like

I see so much potential. Most of it is pointlessly wasted in weight.

6 Likes

I just want the suspension

3 Likes

I like seeing an evolution of this concept. Hub motors = heavy unsprung weight. Absolutely a big disadvantage when offroading… Would like a closer look to their suspension/steering as bumpsteer is really tough to engineer out and very crucial to stability. The Baja can barely be ridden flat and smooth at 20mph, Would like to see how these guys made 30 with 6" of travel. Video looks like a good time but would like to see it in a race at a bmx track heads up againsed conventional AT wisdom.:checkered_flag:. If this thing will really do 30mph on a 35%grade you guys should bring it to the Barrett Junction Esk8 uphill race in January. Would be glad to have you and see this in action…

7 Likes

Hmm “builds the most capable off-road, all-terrain electric skateboards in the world” cough bullshit Bajaboard would whip it ass big time lol

3 Likes

@MoeStooge

If this thing will really do 30mph on a 35%grade you guys should bring it to the Barrett Junction Esk8 uphill race in January.

I think they will @MoeStooge …if they were members of this forum! :laughing: It was my idea to bring attention to this company, but 'am not related to them and I don’t know who they are. Sorry guys.

1 Like

Weight: 92 lbs (almost 42 kg in real money)

No thanks.

3 Likes

Like many times when outsiders efforts get posted here, my hope is these guys will also find your post, get the message and interact with us.

2 Likes

And hopefully not get ground to dirt by the esk8 pessimism train :smiley:

2 Likes

The panel of peers in this forum are the world’s Esk8 judge, jury, and executioners. There is no other place like here with all of you. Sorting out the good and the bad is just a part of progress.

2 Likes

…je…je… thats right.:rofl:

25a926ed7507fbe0e285df41d3cda463--sabat-brain

Look so cool!

1 Like