Vesc Bad Motor Detection/0 Faults/Motor&Solder Joints Ok/FW 2.18 Vesc 4.12 PLEASE HELP!

Your battery voltage is below your cutoff start I believe And yeah you’re cutoff start is 36

Uhm are you running 6s or 12s? Cause that’s VERY low for 12s

Haha right now 6s (one battery) but my settings for v are in half.

Dude how about you give me accurate information for what you’re doing so I don’t waste my time, please

Try increasing detection current to 10 A As soon as you hit ok on start detection switch to real-time tab and watch what happens

It is accurate I’ve been doing 12s all night tonight and I’m in my bed and took one to try and get this working does that make a big enough difference for that? Your help is appreciated mate not trying to be a piss ant, but I’d been working on this for hours and it’s 1am so yeah if it’s a big deal for the setup to run on 12s again I’ll grab the other battery

Lol well at lower voltage you need higher current And it’s 2am here :wink:

Changing a variable during troubleshooting without notification is a no-no, that’s all :yum:

1 Like

We can continue this tomorrow, better to start on a fresh head

1 Like

Try scraping off the maytech logo and see if it works

2 Likes

I would have spent fifty dollars on repairing my ollin vesc had I known I’d run into this. But it’s sad the ollin vesc broke in the first place. I guess last case scenario I’ll have them both repaired for 100 bucks

Thanks for the help @ARetardedPillow

yeah I’m going to find different usb. Even going back to running 12s, same issues…

I guess I’m sending them in for repairs