The VESC is designed to control dual motors from one input source. It also offers traction control!
- In the picture below there is one remote control receiver connected via the Orange, Red & Brown Wires.
- You must connect two wires between the VESC’s, Run the two wires connecting the two middle pins of the four pin connector. You may buy this connector and just use the two middle pins, its called a “JST-PH 2MM” connector.
- You need to configure the Firmware using the BLDC tool on your computer.
- Go to “App Configuration” tab,
- Choose input type. For RC controller choose “PPM tab” / For Nunchuck choose “Nunchuck”
- Select “Multiple ESC over Can”
- Traction control is optional
- Now bench test to see if the motors both spin together.