VESC WAND REMOTE soon to arrive from the future

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

TM

1 Like

it was only a matter of time! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s vesexy in my book

2 Likes

I see what you did there. So can I put you down for an order?

How much for 15mins? I mean i can work with 5 but more is better.

1 Like

Well if you use the spirit level, you’ll be able to determine the optimal angle…and it will shut down if you hit it too hard.

3 Likes

Just like @mmaners mom

3 Likes

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070

5 Likes

Oh shit! Another great idea!

@trampa how about incorporating Bear Spray for lady riders?

bears-500x237

We better play it safe.

2 Likes

images

5 Likes

There is a spelling error on this so hopefully it didn’t go out to more than us

Woah looks amazing!

Frank, you obviously already know how to handle feedback from your fans here. This looks like a contender for the future, perhaps with less features.

Could you also please let Ben know that we are super grateful for another remote option, he’s esk8 royalty and very appreciated.

9 Likes

More than 1…(but who’s counting?).

• “Reverseing”
  • “Sows”
  • “Wirless”
  • “Stopp”
  • “60hours hours”

Edit: I’m not pointing these errors out to be rude, but instead such that the company can rectify them before spreading them further. My apologies if appeared as though I was “bashing the company” - I have done business with them in the past and been thoroughly pleased with their products thus far.

3 Likes

I’m liking this remote. Clean design with a nice feature set.

Hopefully the build quality and reliability will be there. This was definitely needed, was tired of the limited options not taking advantage of the vesc info available.

2 Likes

I like the looks and there’s some nice features but to be honest kind of turned off by the AAA batteries…

2 Likes

Ben has put a lot of work into the remote software and there is still some stuff to code. These remotes define the next level and it would not have been possible without Vedders efforts. I will forward your gratefulness to keep up the level of motivation!

8 Likes

Would like to see some kind of rubber protection sleeve for that beauty.

1 Like

Quality is bang on, precision CNC cut parts front to back. @AngryTrucker : You are probably used to charge your remote, since it draws a lot of current. The WAND has such a low energy consumption that you can use it for months without the need to even look at the battery status. I hate when I realize that my remote is empty when I’m in a hurry to leave home. All I can do then is plug it in and wait for 15 mins to charge up a bit. The WAND can get a fresh set of cells dropped in within 30 seconds. The empty ones go into my charger and the new ones are good for the next 2 months or more.

3 Likes

A sleeve is actually planned.

3 Likes