[W2B] Pre-built kit

Hes not wrong. They have fantastic customer support. If you dont want extreme performance, meepo is good.

1 Like

Yes I’m only going to be using it on Uni Campus so am looking for around ~10miles, 20mph etc. nothing too extreme

1 Like

I’ve got 2 meepos. One is a stock friends and family board and one has 2 focboxes in it and a 30q battery. Both cool. Focbox one is a little demon. The stock one has a blown esc and I got a new one from meepo with a discount code because I was an early customer. Didn’t ask but received an email after the order went through. Good guy that Kieran.

2 Likes

I dont own a meepo product, but i have ridden a v1 board and it was a peppy little thing. His store prices are pretty competitive and he is tranparent about his sources and price margins. If for some reason i buy a prebuilt, it will be a meepo

1 Like

Alternative is buy a used board and deck swap it, I might be able to get you a 700W dual hub build with 14mi of battery (no deck/enclosure) for a bit over $200… basically a meepo

2 Likes

Thank you bro, but how ?

Both of mine are deck swapped. The stock deck is pretty shit. I’m just in the process of swapping the stock one over to a 33 arbour with a kick. Shopping trolley.

1 Like

It’s my board…I’ll take the deck back because it’s not mine but I can sell the trucks/hubs/wheels/cells/BMS/holders/charger/remote as a set

It will fit under a nickel board if you stack it

Skateshred.com has a new vanguard clone made of bamboo and fiberglass. It looks identical and its only $35. I have bought several decks from them and they are all fantastic

Edit: looks like they are sold out of the good clone, all thats left is the older maple one thats probably not as good

You can get the Meepo ESC and battery cases for $30…so $65 for the board shell and all the internals for $235?

1 Like

Thats a good price. Whats the cost of an average loaded deck nowadays. $200 bucks? My local has a tan tien which retails for 389 aus. Daylight robbery

So I would just need to pay for shipping, enclosure + ESC? How comes you are selling it bro?

Even the cheap stuff is expensive…my roommate got a prebuilt with half the power and range of mine for the same price

1 Like

$180 at a local skateshop or $175 +shipping online (prices in $usd)

1 Like

Because I’m poor AF… dropping $1k on a monster so I want to recover some cost…I can sell you a bunch of DC stuff to

Also I need to loose some weight…eskate isn’t very condusive to that when I don’t have time for the gym

It’s not a spectacular build but it knocks me off balance when I max the throttle and it does 22mph on flat ground with a full battery, hard riding for 10mi before you get sag and another 4mi at medium power before it’s dead…18lbs with a light longboard deck so not awful (I’m not strong and I carry it all over campus no issue)

1 Like

Hi Jared,

Was about to send you a PM for the following question but maybe the answer can be useful for some others :
Is this “free kit giveaway” for US only or is it international ?

Anyone in the world can enter as long as FedEx can ship to your location

3 Likes

Second this. Timo from Haggy is the best out there

1 Like

only v1, v2 is way less powerful

Is the haggy DIY kit good though? I haven’t seen any builds or reviews with it yet

1 Like