Want passionate e-skater for a new project together

If you are the first chinese that goes for quality and not price you will be succesfull :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds kind of like a second Enertion Raptor then :wink:

2 Likes

…except with 4 longboard wheels

1 Like

We have very strong source in this industry and know-how

we want to build something really nice.

I undersand DIY is a world of SUPER RACING CAR but, not every use need such a car and will pay for such a car.

but DIY in lack of RELIABILITY, need technical background to maintain your board.

but, getting idea from this area is always good thing to keep your in a high level, then contribute into the final works, which build for most user, such as MUSTANG.

2 Likes

wich speed controllers will you use?

we designed it!

Even if he would just resell a meepo or other shitty product, everyone on here should be able to spot that, and decide by his own if he wan‘ts to buy shit. If you‘re no diy builder or rich kid who want‘s to buy others diy stuff your wrong anyways here.

maybe I am too brave.

When I go to AMAZON.COM, and check the e-skate there, i feel bad that users in American can only have those kind of option at price range lower than USD1000

i feel damned bad for that. as I know that MOST of them are CRAP (this is right). but they are just listed there, full range there, to sell in USA.

this get me a serious idea to create some really nice board and make some real value for end user.

maybe i am too brave, maybe i am stupid.

i KNOW here is field of DIY, full of EXPENSIVE staff and high performance boards. when you want to go high, you should look HIGH.

this is why I am here. Love to hear from you, all voice.

5 Likes

Ye you‘re probably just too nice, now give us some real specs.

Those are children’s toys, not adult’s tools. People who need to get to work, or get to the grocery store, cannot use garbage like that. :slight_smile:

You can tell right away if it is a toy it will only have 2 longboard wheels instead of 4.

4 Likes

Why is it the new Thing to call a board with hubmotors bad? Maybe i do not get it?

4 Likes

that is why i feel SAD to see that so many AMERICAN user got a chance to buy those boardss there, from AMAZON.

haha maybe he is talking about hub motor. good word by TWO WHEEL long board.

1 Like

It’s not new… ??

Longboard wheels are designed to be the best wheel for a longboard. Outboard motors are designed to be the best motor. Hub motors are a design of compromises - where nothing is as good as it can be. Motors need to stay cool and need to be bigger in order to work better. Wheel polyurethane needs to be thick and bouncy in order to work better. Wrapping a motor with that is like putting a blanket on it plus the added size constraints. Hub motors vendorlock you to a certain company to buy wheel wrapper replacements. Being able to change wheels or torque ratios is nice. Replacing bearings is a nice feature. Having a wheel that’s designed with the purpose of being a good wheel is nice. Having a motor that is designed to be a good motor is nice. Trying to cram all that in one piece to make it cheaper is not nice.

4 Likes

we heard this before and ended up with this one:

So if you come here, be honest and we´ll gladly give you advise how to build a good board. Let us know what hardware you wanna use.

1 Like

Found your amazon board Screenshot_7

First of all: yes, pure Motors and pure wheels are better thant hubmotors because you do not compromise the qualitiy! Secondly there is no Standard in hubmotors and not many. This is the reason why they are so expensive (the good ones) and rarely made.

But lets be honest. Hubmotors arent that much worse than a satellite configuration. You can gain more torque (belt has a Maximum), less parts (failure reason), better free rolling, less weight (can be super important if you go 4wd)… So i would not say that a eboard has to have four traditional wheels to be a good eboard.

2 Likes

You can‘t for cheap, and he is claiming cheap. He didn‘t actually say anything about his product, except cheap, so we can‘t even know what he plans to use. What i see so far is just BS marketing, many positive words, but zero information. Maybe hes looking for a marketing guy because he knows he‘s bad on it?

1 Like

i have to say, everybody knows this is a junk board.

Yep some information would be nice. But basicly you have to create this board from scratch.