Warriors Path Challenge

…and what were the rider weights on 13S6P ,12S10P, 10S6P, 12S4P and a 12S8P

3 Likes

hey, i’ll take the board off your hands for $500

2 Likes

…and what was @BOOSTEDO total weight including kit on that cold day?

Nah fuck that I want it I’ll give him 650 for it right now cash money

$651!!! sold!

Do you own a LaCroix??? I know how it works because I own one… And I wasn’t arguing with Alex I was just giving him some feedback… out of 8 or 9 LaCroix boards that started the ride - mine was the only one that finished… Alex said some riders have gotten 40 miles on 1 charge… Where did this phantom rider achieve this? and how much did he/she weigh? and what was there avg speed?

1 Like

250KG!

10char

Fine you win you can have it. You are way lighter so no sag for you

I just want the deck and enclosure. I’ll sell everything else!

Don’t make me get that eastern euro dude after you… He just needs someone to sponsor him to get through customs…:laughing:

1 Like

lol he’s going to get sent to mexico

1 Like

Owning one doesn’t inherently mean you know how it works…

You are a big freggin dude. Takes a lot of juice to make you go vroom vroom.

If you knew how it worked you would know that all of these things aren’t really issues.

You would know what a 10s6p can do.

You would know that it is smart to do 10s on a production board.

Though I am sorry you had such unrealistic expectations. That must be frustrating.

15 Likes

Holy crap I wanted to stay out of this but its so difficult.

1. You had 50 cells, the other boards had an average of 85 cells.
  2. You have a production board set to conserve and preserve batteries for years to come, the other boards were going full throttle balls out proper DIY
  3. You’re a fat dude, they weren’t.
  4. Cold
  5. They probably pushed off and conserved battery, you probably pushed a burger into your mouth
  6. Charging is a simple calculation, want to charge faster? Buy a charger that feeds more amps. Rocket science.
  7. You came onto a DIY forum and passive aggressively attacked a valued member and didn’t expect this?
  8. 90% of the users here know how absolutely stupid your statements are, don’t argue until you have done some basic study.
  9. You made me type this all out, mong.
30 Likes

How can I like this twice? :point_up:

3 Likes

I think the charging time discrepancy is due to cell balancing. Most people think that a 5AH charger can charge a 10AH battery in 2 hours, and that isn’t always the case. BMS usually starts to balance around 4.00V, after that the last 0.2V takes significantly longer(as its balancing the cells)…

2 Likes

Depends on the bms. A lot will only charge the pack up to 4.0 or 4.1x.

Old man Boostedo needed a tow from me :joy:

5 Likes

Wow this thread got out of hand fast. Y’all gotta go back and read the original post, no was attacking any “beloved” member of this forum.

1 Like

Fixed that for you. :sunglasses:

1 Like

My 13s was running at 45psi on six shooter with 95 -60 and 45 -14. Lowest I went on the ride was 48V :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also started to race near the end of the ride haha leaving a couple riders behind due to impulses

6 Likes