What 3D/CAD models do you need? 3D files CAD request thread

Honestly I just use the default settings. Usually make some effort to find reasonably correct material finishes, mostly from the ones included. Always run the renders on my local machine rather than the cloud. Wait till they look acceptable then save them.

Noting fancy.

1 Like

I had disabled sharing because my folders were a mess. I am starting to clean up bit by bit. The main link is accessible now.

2 Likes

What do you mean? Like the part that makes contact with the deck?

Yeah pretty much. Maybe a less rectangle? Wide octagon kinda?

Searching for MR60 riser I just came across this one post. Even thingiverse doesn’t yield any result.

So does anyone have a link or file for 3D printing a riser incorporating MR60 connector?

2 Likes

I have also designed & uploaded a caliper measured version of the Enertion FOCBOX through a personal account on GrabCAD: https://grabcad.com/library/enertion-focbox-vesc-1 PNG

5 Likes

Has anyone done a CAD for the 90mm Ghost wheels and the plastic/ nylon insert? If someone can develop an accurate drawing/model based off their own wheels then I’ll take it to a high end wheel manufacturer in the US and get some wheels made up for all of us waiting on Enertion to send replacement wheels (cheap Chinese ones that will fall apart again anyway) for their Raptor.

Does anyone have a model of the surf-rodz RPK trucks?

2 Likes

Hi, do you still have the sld file for the splashguards?

@Rosseland image https://forum./t/wheel-guard-ideas/4143

3 Likes

Damn you!! I wasted almost an entire few hours making my own that would prob have benefit me 0 doing much else. I hate you now.

1 Like

if this is still going, I would be eternally greatful for a cool-looking truck top mounted VESC enclosure for a Flipsky Dual VESC 6.6 Plus mini rev.2 (the most recent one) that has wire routing channels.

I know I’m asking a lot but on the other hand I’m not expecting anything, but it would be super cool to not have to learn CAD.