What Does Your User Name Mean?

Nooooo! Now i have the idea to mount a spoiler onto my board… i guess it would look… …funny

I’m just nt shure in which way

or :rofl:

my name: I never know what name i should take and i’m always getting bored of my old ones. So i though it’s a eSk8 forum and i’m only/mostly interested in direct drives + my name starts with C, you might find it somewhere

5 Likes

Delectable treats.

4 Likes

riverside.rider

–> in a bar in Taipei having drinks with my buddies…talking about cruising along the riverside along the Danshui river.

–> neighbour overheard our conversation and said… “ahhh yeah…those riverside riders…you never hear em coming and when they zap passed you, you feel like going backwards…”

6 Likes

Just saw this thread… no one calls me Bobby, my name is the Robert in Spanish so Bobby seemed to fit fine. Im so stoked at psychotillers orgin for his usernme. Ive been singing the song since i first saw his name. “Psychotiller, qu’est-ce que c’est, fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa”

1 Like

The street bike variant TL1000 (not the R) was dubbed the widow maker by the bike press.

Mrs Tiller probably not too happy

Oh and banjaxxed means wrecked in Irish patois

3 Likes

Is it a contraction of something, like “your banjo is axxed”?

Since the dawn of time, everyone calls me Riko … abbreviation of my family name simply. And at 3 or 4am Saturday night in big bass-head party in Bristol, it seems to be Riako with my beautiful perfect english accent and it remained :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I should post this here.

1 Like

I needed a Minecraft name all the way back in 2010 It’s my username on everything ever since then lol

1 Like

It’s hommage to my Meepo Board and I like Archer.

2 Likes

I am Yetty. And what is the User name showed here?

Cool! Guy, keep on it!:grin:

1 Like

helpful information

1 Like

Most ill advised product usage since thalidomide… back when WoW was launching, I made a undead character, and needed a name that would evoke disgust. Since it still makes me giggle, I use it quite a few places online.

fun fact: I actually tried the chips fried in olestra, and the ‘anal oil leakage’ was much worse than it sounds. think of how much the smell of gear oil will permeate a place, and replace the scent with that of drunk street taco shits.

3 Likes

Well my GF (now fiance) ask me what i want to do in the future, and told her that maybe have a self own company, but i didnt have a name jet, so she told me “Virol”, when i ask why?, she told me that in english will be similar to Viral, and in spanish will sound like “bittle” the VW car, and i like it a lot, since then i introduce my self with that nick name, and my friends too.

2 Likes

I miss old wow… I had a warlock named shardtard. And some how the game decided crakhore was a good auto generated name for my succubus lol

4 Likes

What am interesting thread, here is my small username story.

In 2005 I started a new chiptuning company which became pretty popular locally, the company was called Euroboost because the main cars I worked with were european domestic market ones, such a VW, Audi and Seat.

This was the logo I created:

704518_442450115821674_624888120_o

@eBoosted is how people used to call the cars that have been tuned by Euroboost back in 2005.

The company still tune cars today but it was fusioned with my current carshop, we now work not only with chiptuning but everything mechanic, electric and electronic related to racing and street. The company is called Eurotek Motorsports.

Eurotek%20Color

We kept the colors as distinctive and also the first part of the name because we still European brands oriented.

4 years ago, I fell in love with this hobby/addiction and after looking those awesome Boosted Boards, I signed up on the forum as “e = electric” and “boosted = powered”. Later I created my first enclosure inspired on them with the help of @jackw the designer.

Photo%2013-04-2017%2C%209%2010%2024%20am

10 Likes

never held on to one nickname for very long on the internet, one day decided to just stick with one, so I found the word “Resonant” it is usually taken since its a plain one-word username but I usually vary it slightly one or few letters to maintain the word if you manage to fill the random letter blank. I thought it looked cool, simple and wasn’t hard to say/read/type.

1 Like

2 Likes