What improvements or new features do we want in Raptor 2.0

Oh is it? Ive never actually seen them in the flesh. Seems like a small price to pay for the immeasurable benefit of guaranteed stopping ability imo

1 Like

New wheels likely available soon.

A refined control/remote system that’s been over-engineered with safety in mind. A system with a dedicated second connection just in-case the first one fails. A system that allows for switching between different power modes. A “reduced” power mode that still understands when you’re on an incline and provides the extra torque normally reserved for higher power modes.

2 Likes

+1 for the 12 or 15mm dual drive Raptor. So there is nothing that Enertion offers right now to upgrade a dual drive to 12mm without having to cut the trucks? It would only take trucks and a 12mm kit…right?

1 Like

it would also take shorter motors. Twin 6355s aren’t going to fit on the same 10" 184mm chopped truck with dual 12mm belts.

I am sure someone out there has figured out how to put twin 6355s with 12mm belts on a board. Anyone?

Not sure if its been mentioned or would even be practical, but it would be cool to have a swappable wooden deck (as well as a 2 in 1 evolve type AT option)

DIY electric Skateboard has a set that will fit 2 6355 motors

1 Like

can you just use the Tracker Dart 219mm trucks?

I did it on mine

2 Likes

So swap the enertion rear (and front??) or rear trucks only for the 219 mm Dart trucks + DIY electric skateboard 12mm kit? can I use the same enertion motor mounts?

I’ve switched to enertion mounts with a single motor setup and much prefer the design. I have not tried running dual motors with enertion mounts but they sit in roughly the same spot so I see no reason why it wouldn’t work

honestly dead

PROUD OWNER OF MANY! MY OTHER SPORT!

1 Like

Seriously loving this carry-handle bro! The next Raptor needs a more comfortable handle for-sure, this current one is lethal. Thinking about buying some tennis handle wrap now to soften its edges.

3 Likes

When @tarzan gets a chance to find some spare time off work hes going to make an awesome new handle from a solid aluminium block. Way over the top. Dont ask him hiow much as it will be ridiculus. He can do it as he has the material and the machinery. Oh and with Raptor logo on it.

1 Like

Raptor handle is definitely not comfortable to use. I thought I would remove it the instant I saw it in person, but, aside from it being uncomfortable on your fingers, I actually like using it instead of carrying the board like a normal skateboard. Keeps my hands from touching the grip tape and if the bottom of the board is dirty, it keeps my clothes clean.

Rode my Raptor for about 45 minutes today and accidentally turned the battery off with my foot 3 times before I had to force myself to not move my back foot…

SUGGESTION FOR NEXT RAPTOR: do something with the battery switch so you can’t turn it off with your foot. Duh.

Is there a ‘sliding’ switch I could replace it with instead of a ‘rocker’ switch? I feel like that would fix the issue. You could still slide the switch off with your foot but much less easily than the current switch.

Ideally, I think the switch (and DC port) should be on the side of the board. Both the top and bottom of the board are more susceptible to water than the side. And then you could use any style switch without worry about accidentally turning the board off midway through riding. I thought it was my Winning remote the first 2 out of 3 times, only to realize it was my foot hastrong text

It’s a kayak handle! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BNTZO62/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I like it! Better than mall grabbing it.

I agree, it’s just painful as the handle’s edge is so narrow. But it’s definitely super useful! Personally I’d like a recessed sprung loaded handle that pops out.