What improvements or new features do we want in Raptor 2.0

I’d like a handle cut out of the deck (I think). Would double as a hole you could use to lock the board with a bike lock.

Surely you arent going to leave your very expensive board tied up to a pole. Just wait till you see @tarzan s handle. The handle in any event is a great idea while travelling on PT

I’d love to be able to lock my board up outside of places instead of carrying it around.

I was thinking of using an assortment of screw heads for the lid (torx, phillips, pentalobe, etc.) so a potential thief would need a pretty robust assortment of tools to remove the lid and steal the battery quickly.

A lock for the lid that uses a key would be nice.

Or maybe I’ll just insure it and/or throw GPS inside of it and call it a day.

1 Like

Are you renting? Just get a renter insurance and you’re basically covered.

No, but thank you for the suggestion :slight_smile:

The handle is coming, Just cadded the font for the handle. Modified version of this font.

1 Like

I wrapped mine with old leather and used hot glue to adhear it. I do need to find some black leather however.

2 Likes

I took a grinder and beveled the four edges around the handle a little, much better now.

1 Like

The only way to experience a Raptor now is to get in line for a Raptor 2 on the 28/11/16

http://www.enertionboards.com/raptor-2-direct-drive-electric-skateboard/?setCurrencyId=2&afmc=6w

Use the link and code for discount. 100RAPTOR2