Where to buy a 4wd belt drive esc that can handle 13s18p?

Definitely!

And 10s would be fine with them yes?

Should I still get the expensive vescs or look for cheaper since it’s not 13s anymore?

You could get away with the flipsky at 10s for sure. Maybe the liftboard motors… but it’s still 70kv over what most builders would recommend as a max. The racestars have some of the best feedback for a budget motor. They are basically what Evolve uses

1 Like

I think your way over killing your battery still. 1500wh should be able to get you 50 miles if your not doing 30 mph to 0 back up to 30, back down to zero every block. 2600wh should be able to do like 75 miles or so. It’s hard to stand on a board for that long without your legs giving out.

I think you should reconsider your battery. I run 1300wh lipo with 4wd hummie hubs. 0-30mph in 1.9 seconds. It’s stupid fast and still can ride 20+ miles of thrashing on hills with stop signs everywhere and I weigh around 200lb.

My question for you is why 13s? Your just more likely to run into problems with esc’s blowing up or motors blowing up. It’s not necessary to get insane power outputs. So what’s the point of 13s?

2 Likes

Thats the old flipsky 6.6 esc. The new one is smaller and is redesigned. Also the one you are talking about can’t do 4wd like the new one can.

Is the new one the 6.6 plus model?

Ya its the smaller looking one.