Who wants to take a ride with me in Florida?

That’s funny.

this thread was posted 19 months ago, not 10. Also, I started building esk8s 3 years ago and i have STILL not sold a single custom build to a floridian.

“FINALLY” is definitely an appropriate word for this level of interest. It has been totally dead until recently. I was the very first custom esk8 builder in FL to go legitimate (as in an actual registered business), and there were maybe 5 people that i was aware of in the entire state at the time that was even into the hobby.

People are still wondering WTF that is i’m riding, as if esk8s aren’t all over the internet at this point with cheap chinese boards and kickstarters permeating every social network in the known multiverse almost to the point of displacement of cats.

1 Like

Woah. It wasn’t meant to make fun of you or your business in anyway. Just a mere comment. Not completely sure you meant to make it seem like that, but it came across that way.

i didn’t take it that way. i just just know i’ve been waiting a lot longer than that.

Oh alright. Then it looks like the wait has finally paid off. Off topic I know, but I’m printing some cable risers because I’m to chicken to do it the LHB way😉

1 Like

I’m too chicken to buy a 3D printer. It would mean i have to go back and relearn 3D modeling which is something i haven’t been able to do on a regular basis since 1999.

but when i finally do… everyone better look out! I’ll be unstoppable. ground effects and body kits and spoilers and shit. And that’s just for my boards!

Pull the trigger on the printer!!! Download fusion or solidworks and BAM!!! Maybe some fillament would help too :joy:

1 Like

Hey dude, I’m in downtown orlando. I’m going to tampa friday @ 6p for a group ride. Leaving at 4. If you want to go, you can drive with.

poop. I don’t get off until 4. I’d have to change in your car and arrange for somebody to pick up my toddler.

If you can work it out for your toddler, we could leave at 4:30 and should still be ok.

can you pick me up downtown orlando at 4:15? I’d be at the library.

perfect, I’m less then a mile away.

sweet let me clear it with my wife, i don’t think we’re planning anything.

After I fix my board I’m down for a cruise.

1 Like

looks like i’m in. Just added your number to my phone if you want to remove it from your post. its up to you.

good deal. call when you can to tighten up the details.

New to the forums. I live just outside of Jax in Nocatee and would be down for a ride.

2 Likes

Go ride with these guys they are awesome! I drove up from Miami last January for a group ride and I had a blast.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for more Florida eSk8ers, feel free to join my Central Florida eSk8 Squad FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/249507372223716/ . We’ve got 43 members so far.

1 Like