Why so much hate?

I definitely should have done B and C, as I said, I was completely caught off guard and my first reaction was to want to fight rather than actually use my brain. I’ll be more prepared in the future.

2 Likes

If you think eboarders get a lot of flak. Try Downhill skating :slight_smile:

:" I hope you die" " next time I see you, I will run you off the road" " you should be comited to an institution" those are pretty regular ones.

My favorite this years was a farmer early in the morning trying to hit we with, well basically cow shit :wink:

8 Likes

Throwing poop at you is the #1 defense of most primates

14 Likes

Ahaha, damn man. Going to put that scene (go pro footage) into my short movie with the quote:

on the screen. Remind me in ca. 2.5 months when all footage is in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had some young kid, maybe 10, scream “CHEATEEEEEEEER” at me. I looked back, squinted, and pulled down the visor on my TSG. I’d like to see that little dipshit try to own me up on any board

2 Likes

Is also a sport…

“Cow Chip Throwing” (@ Iowa state fair & Wisconsin) Oklahoma is apparently the capital

Not to be confused with cow tippin”

2 Likes

This is where being in Canada is awesome. I’ve gotten only a single “learn how to skate!” (though unbeknownst to him, I’ve been skating since I was 8, so joke’s on him). Otherwise its entirely smiles, and “that’s so cool”. People love it.

4 Likes

im in canada too and the worst i had was a guy pull up to a stop sign while i was in the bike lane in my neighbourhood. I saw he was turning right so i waited for him take his turn and gestured him onward. he wouldnt move and kept honking at me…so instead of going straight through the intersection like i planned i hugged the right side of the road and took the right turn…he then proceeded to follow me around for the next 10 mins angrily yelling shit i couldnt hear due to wind. I lost him when i went into a park trail into the woods… and i live in ontario too… assholes arent limited to geography

5 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately they’re still everywhere!

2 Likes

Im big in ignoring. Sometimes i even smile or alugh at how silly they are fr getting so emotional. If they dont injure or try hurt me, Ill ignore Them. I don’t know if I would ignore someone trying to seriously hurt me though. You guys convince me I need a go pro LOL

2 Likes

OP should get sponsored by GoPro

2 Likes

Guess this is gonna vary by area. I only use sidewalk if it is unsafe on the street and there is no other path. Most officers understand that…and also understand it’s transportation and not street skating/destructive, at least around me.

I pull over if there are people on the sidewalk…

3 Likes

Man, this is the downer thread of the week. So many shitty people out there. Kind of feeling like I need to modify my remote with an air horn, pepper spray, taser and silly string. I bet silly string would fuck up somebody’s paint pretty bad if they were asking for it. It would at least really inconvenience them by having to clean it all off right away.

2 Likes

Here’s a tame example from earlier this afternoon.

Wait, what did that jerk say about your hair??

He was mad he couldn’t see my hair with my helmet in the way

you sure he wasn’t talking to the guy passing you at an inopportune time?

(^^^ kinda bad question cause unless turned around and asked him)

This happened to me and the cops said they couldn’t do anything about it. It was my word against his, and they wouldn’t investigate it. If anything it would be leaving the scene of an accident, not vehicular assault. Which is why I have always have a GoPro now.

3 Likes

Give them their act of contrition, palms clasped together, head slightly bowed yet what they don’t know is that your mantra is a repeated “punish them skatan, do it soon”

2 Likes

In that case – in your city – the police are clearly telling you that you need to take take care of it on your own – so you should – you should key that car’s paint job at the next red traffic signal. Then leave.