Willpark16 “situation “

how do you guys “throw it away”?

Just mail it to Will

8 Likes

With a wind up clock :clock10: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Yes that’s correct :grin:

I’m guessing disassemble it back into individual cells and then recycling it at the city recycling depot.

Check with your cities curbside recycle. Some cities all you need to do is put it in a ziploc and set on top of recycle bin for pick up.

Looks like your right. The battery was a whore. My bad.

2 Likes

-Battery built by Bara for Miguel (Exiledd_Top) for about $1,000?

-Crash #1

-Sent to Bara for repair.

-Sent back to Miguel

-Crash #2

-Asked Dave/Psychotiller for repair (not within his budget) and decided to quit Esk8? Will got a hold of it

-sold to me for $500 without history and charge port burnt my finger.

-I sold it to Antonio (@trancejunkiexxl) with this story for $300 who asked me to take it to Dave for inspection and repair

This whore of a battery was a whore until Will assaulted her and created unwilling victims.

7 Likes

TIL apparently you can drop them off to Walgreens.

1 Like

he is legend! he has my motors! yessss! and he’s not selling them to repay the money!!hahaa ok im go do somehting and shut up

2 Likes

Well that makes me feel a little better about my situation. I had no idea this thing was in a crash, let alone two crashes…“shes been ridden hard and put away wet” as my favorite uncle used to say as he warned us about the pitfalls of loose women

2 Likes

crashes are typically fine, check cells for physical damages replace cells, BMS, Wires, etc, cells can be salvaged. The problem was that EPIC crash was not mentioned and only found out because of the box with name and address of those involve was on it. He did a horrible job repairing the pack, AND used used parts, the port, LCD switch and even the wires were in bad shape. It’s like getting your phone screen replaced and it comes with cracks

1 Like

Lol this is hilarious. I’m not one to toot horns. But alot of batteries I see in threads just make me chuckle.

Sad some people have no pride in their work… It’s a shame…

3 Likes

Or, getting your pallette of Note 7s back that have the charge ports willy-nilly wired together in series with the bodies removed exposing the insides to faulty battery packs that have been fixed with even more explosive battery packs and each phone has a broken “repaired” screen… Instead of a bunch of individually packaged legitimately repaired Galaxy note 7s.

1 Like

The situation has already been handled and its been decided all that is able to be done now is move forward, I will not be making batteries rn until I can manage that with everything else going on in my life. My intention was never to purposely harm or abandon anyone on the forum, and so I will be working to be a better member of this forum and re-gain your trust

3 Likes

You have balls of steel, that’s a fact.

15 Likes

Smart , everyone would either be asleep from the itis or preoccupied with family , anyone wanna wager a bet of what’s ganna happen?

1 Like

@willpark16 part of regaining trust will be about total transparency and honesty in everything. So:

Have you given @Mikenopolis a full refund?

6 Likes

Handled? @Mikenopolis did you get your refund?

7 Likes

@Mikenopolis wanted to move on but no refund