Would you buy a cheap VESC from Denmark?

keep us updated with the components! Tracked this post :slight_smile:

chaka told me to replace the following:

Change C37 to: CKG57NX7S2A226M500JH1 C18 and C26 to 4.7uf 16v : CKG57NX7S2A226M500JH1 Change the 10uf 50v caps to 4.7uf 100v. This one is optional but is what will be used on v6.

I will try to get the correct ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If only i knew what you are on about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

awesome! he´s fast! :smiley:

1 Like

So fast :smiley:

So estimated price of 100USD

Thats my goal yes. Looks to be pretty spot on… Shipping is the variable, but I live close to the german border, and shipping is a lot cheaper there instead of Denmark… But I assume everyone is okay with paying the shipping on top :slight_smile:

1 Like

prepare of @ajaynagra buying a bunch, if ther´re good, so he can fill up the Polar shop :monkey:

1 Like

Im also from europe, so if you finish this one up I might be interested in one also… (writing this here just for future reference, so that you know there might be some more people behind the first 10 vescs :wink: )

1 Like

Hi @B4Me. From Herning myself (in Denmark :yum:) If you finish it up i could be interested too. I’m soon going to make my own DIY. So maybe there are more than the first 10 VESC’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone, I’m still waiting for the raw PCB’s to be delivered. I will try to keep everyone updated

2 Likes

OK cool where do you source these raw parts from, maybe i can help getting them a bit cheaper

1 Like

I source from mouser, but have a good deal :slight_smile:

+1 interest in your soldered VESC. from Netherlands

1 Like

+1 for soldered VESC, i am from Croatia

2 Likes

@B4Me

Seems like you have a lot of demand - In December i am prepared to buy 10+

3 Likes

I will try to make everyone in hear as happy as possible :smiley: Can’t promis anything, but will try to make is happen :smiley:

A tiny update:

6 Likes

B4Me wants to help the European esk8 community by selling a decent VESC for a fair price. But some selfish greedy people just seem to take advantage of that. Seriously, why would anyone order more than two of his VESCs? Right, to sell them and make profit. That’s not the spirit…

@Rollbrett There is a difference between buying them to sell, and then buying them to build and then sell. There is nothing wrong with building then selling. Not everyone is up to the task of Diy. And the people that aren’t, still deserve the best of the best.

1 Like

I think @Rollbrett was reffering to

Who was buying from @B4Me to sell them in his webshop.