Wowgo & Meepo Sanyo Battery Packs

what setup are you running i tried using my WoWGO pack on my trampa and the dam thing had no power?

probably because Trampa vesc has cut off voltages set for 12s battery, so it “sees” 10s battery as empty.

Aoch the things I wrote last year makes me cringe :sweat_smile:

As mentioned above, if you bought your trampa from Trampa the vescs are pre-programmed for 12s (50.4v) and the wowgo battery is 42v fully charged.

Secondly the wowgobattery is designed for a much weaker system and has a peak discharge of 40A (if it’s the Sanyo battery). So even if you set the vescs to 10S voltage the wowgo battery won’t be able to deliver the juice that you trampa craves, hope that explains it.

I bought the parts in a spaced time frame and built it myself. So I changed the input voltage to 10s on the vescs

Hmm I thought Sanyo had 10A dis harge? It’s a 10s2p so 20 amp max discharge?

I had issues with blowing vescs due to incorrect settings. But I was able to get enough power out of it to perform better than my wowgo boards hubs. I’ll plug in the vesc and check settings when I get home. Current setup does not move the board weighted as it did before.

These are values I have set now as advised by Trampa for my battery 10s2p Sanyo from wowgo

These are the values I had before that were causing vesc t blow but was working for a while with the duel fesc 6.6 I was told these values would work for my battery motors and vesc from a member on the esk8 discord server who helped me set it up initially

Battery pet vesc 15a -7a

Motors per motor 60a -60a

What is your braking like at - 60?

i was told it controls the strength of the brakes. with a weak battery there are hardly any brakes.

1 Like

Try it at -30.

hmm issue is now the board wont go anywhere with teh values i set currently recommended by trampa. i know the battery is weak but i was at elast able to move around normally with it when i had it setup though the values might have been too high?