WTB EU/UK - Surfrodz TKP Hex 177mm

Just wondering if anyone has anything available, I know the next best thing is on sickboards

https://www.sickboards.nl/en/precision-trucks/4787-surf-rodz-tkp-hex-10mm-177-truck-kit-set-of-2.html#/399-color-black_gold

Would shipping be over $40 from usa to Eu?

It is around $40 i checked

They are roughly £117 from SR direct with a 80mm axel (which I presume you will want?) Shipping is as we discussed in PM around £23. £8 postal admin charge (To check package) £24ish for import duties.

So from SR direct you pay £172.

From sickboards they are £151.30 Delivery is free to a UPS access point (£9 to your house but lets ignore this) £8 postal admin charge (To check package) £24ish for import duties. £5ish for a 80mm 10mm shoulder bolt (cause the ones from sickboards have a 70mm axel)

So from sickboards all in they are £188.30

I’d order from SR, they come out less expensive, you can choose custom colours for hangars, seats and bases and you can get them custom engraved. Seems like a no brainer if you have someone in the US that can order them for you and forward them on.

2 Likes

Wait theres stupid charges when you order from Sickboards? And the axle I can just get from any store here. Yes but importing in EU?

You’re still importing yes.

1 Like

You won’t get import taxes from the Netherlands. Yet…

2 Likes

Yeah thought so, and I hope it stays that way :pensive:

1 Like

For bearings and spacers check out @mmaner 's great post here:

We ended up ordering 10.02 allu spacers locally but the bearings came from fasteddy. Still the best option.

2 Likes

Ben’s right, just checked my last order from sickboards. No taxes but still an import administration fee of £8.

There’s really not much in it, order from SR I think.

2 Likes

Isnt it $120 for the trucks $35 ish for postage Lets pretend the import charge isnt as high and say another $30 for fees and duties

Yeah about the same i guess

1 Like

@bigben are you getting some from their website?

I don’t think so. I have a couple of sets now and their complete lack of communication isn’t reassuring. Have you had better luck?

No luck unfortunately :cold_sweat:

Honestly I think I’m just going to order some from sickboards for £150.

https://www.sickboards.nl/en/precision-trucks/4787-surf-rodz-tkp-hex-10mm-177-truck-kit-set-of-2.html#/866-color-black_blue

Short axles but I’ll grab some 80mm shoulder bolts and I’ve got enough spacers here for 4 sets of trucks.

2 Likes

@bigben

The thing is, by the time I/we sort this out the deal will be over…

2 Likes

Email now and they will likely honour the deal for you bud.

1 Like

If you email them they will honor the same deal. They did for me when they offered spring discount for me and didn’t get back to me after several emails over a few weeks.

I just don’t get why they don’t get back to you in a timely manner.

1 Like

I sent them an email for shipping to the UK. Thanks

1 Like

I sent them back a damaged hanger for replacement almost a month ago. 7 emails later and I still haven’t heard anything or gotten my replacement back.

*just checked my email Screenshot_20181126-153744_Gmail

2 Likes