WTS Abec 107mm Wheels

I luv this kind of threads. My first laugh of the day. Thanks :joy:

5 Likes

Damn this thread is fire, I do feel bad for the homie that he paid that price tho. Sending prayers to your wallet

2 Likes

Ok for real not trolling, Iā€™ll give you $130 for just the flywheels. Those green ones are hard to find nowadays.

What do you mean by saying ā€œhard do findā€. They are in stock on sickboards.

1 Like

Damn you right. How come I can never find these things when Iā€™m looking for emā€¦

1 Like

Hey @Kyle77 you were baited by the forum kids who have not yet learned the subtlety needed to put forward an argument without injury.

The prices are too high but can understand you if you did not know this. Realistically you are looking for about third of that price from anyone here.

Post up your builds!

4 Likes

Get the beer out Will you take 100 for the lot shipped to dublin thats dublin ireland

2 Likes

I have a feeling @Kyle77 will never get back on the forum

5 Likes

We spooked him good?

2 Likes

No, they are NOT IN STOCK anywhere. Sickboards carry almost everything except the 107mm Electric Flywheel.

They carry 83mm, 90mm and 97mm ABEC 11 Flywheels thou. But not the legendary 107mm Electric Flywheel.

They also carry 83mm, 90mm and 97mm Refly and the 107mm Superfly

No 107mm Electric Flywheels at that place. There is a differenceā€¦ :point_down:

https://www.sickboards.nl/en/1057-electric-skateboard-wheels

I didnā€™t say they were Electric Flywheels. I said that sickboards do have the exact same 107 Flywheels that OP sells.[spoiler]And not for 300$[/spoiler]

2 Likes

ā€¦hummmā€¦ went to see those wheels again. You right. They are Flywheels

2 Likes