13S10P 30Q, Hummie Deck, TB DD, Focbox Unity - GT2B

No problem man I was also worried

1 Like

Ouch man, that sucks. I’m borrowing a board right now and put it on an auto off timer whenever charging thanks to your story.

1 Like

My TB DD came in… and my deck got routed and @Sender prolly gonna skin it cause i dont trust it right now…

@torqueboards IMG_20190410_184503 IMG_20190410_162238 IMG_20190410_163034

calculated top speed is 55mph (unweighted)

8 Likes

Good job on the milling!

4 Likes

edges were not as sharp as i would have liked them to be… it was also my first time using a router

1 Like

It matters not, I think you did really well

6 Likes

Are those 110s?

Yep

#&84erwh

Chunky ain’t they

If you are getting a bigger deck to match, I’ll take the Hummie off you :wink::wink:

1 Like

no thanks :rofl:

1 Like

See? My prediction came true you got your drives when you got your deck routed :v:

1 Like

Alright.

Bump, might cancel the build as I cannot find a enclosure… :expressionless::disappointed_relieved:

Also traded in my TB DD 90Kv for 2nd batch 75KV

1 Like

My budget is drained and I’ve tried once before but failed and I don’t have a pump.

I’m paying $200 to @Sender and then only have around 100$ left, which won’t get me anywhere

1 Like

Maybe you can find a diy fourm to help you figure out how to make one :thinking:

Idk why it replied to wrong person…

2 Likes

Will a psychotiller bigley not work?

1 Like

Hummm… Have you ever done paper mache? Lol

It’s actually similar to how you can make a fiberglass one. Its a mess but its really not that hard.

1 Like

Yes lol actually

1 Like

As silly as it sounds. when you go “outside of the box” of decks with available enclosures, figuring out an enclosure for a deck can be one of the hardest parts of a build.

I’ve done quite a bit of Automotive fiberglass. Maybe I should get back into it and make customs.

7 Likes

What happend to the custom one being made?

2 Likes