4WD builder room

Fail safe. Even if one end fails i still have dual drive.

2 Likes

Plus i already have a 12s4p

Even if 3 focboxes fail you still have one :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thats the real reason lol

3 Likes

Love that. If I take off 1 wire depth on each side. This seems to be the best solution.

1 Like

Yeah… ill have a battery so big i can’t lift it into my mini van some day. Then ill sell the van. Maybe then Brian wil be proud

3 Likes

Still don’t like the 2 separate battery idea. 1 bms is so much cleaner

2 Likes

Yes, it let the top of the deck rest on the central wood spine, and yes 2 channel itch side sound perfect. Just find the good tool depth :slight_smile:

EDIT : You should be abble to find somethink identical with the bearing guide on the other side of the tool for your process :wink:

Thanks guys for helping with theory crafting idk if I will end up doing it :rofl:

Meh. I wanna play with a 4wd but probably not a permanent build. I like the idea of splitting it into two boards when im done. I guess you have that option regardless because of your compression packs. I’m not sure how often id drag around a board that heavy. Rather just have two builds in the end.

1 Like

How about 2 short decks that you can fold a truck each and can rejoin into a long deck. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

007 shit lol

So you can ride with your date/sprouse when you need to and have a powerful deck to shed.

1 Like

I also want a 13s build. Lol I just wanna skate all the things

4 Likes

007 ain’t shit when you get Bollywood Production.

Haven’t seen that in a bit lol

1 Like

Yeah 4wd isn’t for the faint of heart it’s not a cruiser it’s a fricken bullet and your better not let it catch you off guard.

At 75% throttle I beat a Raptor 2 easily and there was a 100lbs+ differece in weight between me and the other rider. It’s no joke.

3 Likes

On side a you put the battery with + in the front On side b you put the battery with - in the front

Now you can connect one side together and insert a spliter to the vesc

Am I seeing something wrong?

Very long wire. Even tho it’s not directly connected to the battery. It completes the loop for the power draw. Therefore there’s the same amount of amp going through as the battery.

Voltage difference for top ESC is 0.

1 Like