Dual drive e board for sale, but not yet

Okay I’ll take the bait

Board unknown $5 Bearings unknown $0 Hardware unknown $0 Flipsky used I’d take it for $25 Dual hubs unknown $15 Legit 30Q 10S5P? $75-100 Battery safety inspection/rebuild -$0 to -$50 to -$100 BMS unknown $-15 to $10 Trucks unknown $3

Overall Condition good? Add $20 Condition shit? Subtract $40

Could probably get more money if we knew what you actually had. Paris trucks used? $20 Caliber trucks used? $25? Shit Chinese trucks? $1…

You do the math.

2 Likes

I will give you $25 for it, shipped to USA / 63101.

8 Likes

You don’t really help yourself either… We CAN’T help you when you give us a vague information. We don’t WANT to help you when you have an attitude after us calling you out on things or just asking questions to clarify your vague questions. The problem isn’t us… The way you approach this fourm is. I don’t want you to leave or quit the fourm. I want you to listen, learn and be part of the community, not feed off it asking random crap you’re to lazy to look up or to stubborn to believe when you’re handed the answers.

6 Likes

look i am trying i know i screwed up the first time but now everyone is just going and being annoying to me because of it i am trying to do it properly

2 Likes

Your good man :+1: just get some pics at some point.

4 Likes

101 of selling items. List every detail you can possibly think of and always include pictures. Also keep in mind that earlier this week you made it very apparent that you are still learning the majority of what it takes to build an electric skateboard. So when in less than a week later you make claims about selling a board, people are going to be questioning the situation.

Have a read through the forum rules. It outlines everything you need to know to not ruffle peoples feathers in here.

There are proper ways to create posts, ask for feedback, post things for sale.

not trying to sell yet dont wont to get rid of it just was asking what sort of amount i could get

That’s fine but it doesn’t really need an entire thread dedicated to it especially when you don’t have all the information or even photographs at hand

1 Like

k sorry for wasting your time will learn and do it properly next time

1 Like

Just use the noob question thread when you have random questions like this. It’s why it’s there. People ask some stuff that is far far Dumber that anything you’ve asked. the question still get answered.

1 Like

thank you i just genuinely enjoy building eboards

1 Like

Me too. Really not trying to scare you off. got to have thick skin to post things on the internet. Keep at it dude

thanks one day will make an actual good board then i will be impressed with myself

3 Likes

The confession

2 Likes

Okay, if all parts are well made and the items not listed match the quality of the other parts you would be looking at somewhere between $800 -1k. IF everything is well built with good components and procedures

thank you really am putting effort into this board

You’ll never have 20 mile range with 10s5p 30q’s, unless they are fake

why if you weigh 45kg like me you will

check it on a calculator