EMF Hub motor final sale!

So just to clarify, PayPal will pay me back the money, because of the rules on their site, right?

Sorry, it’s just the first time, that I need to go after my money online…

Im not 100% sure on paypal refund as I thought it hsd to be a proper company not individual. Youll need to check with pp to start with. Theyll be able to tell you.

Paypal will give you your money back, just file a claim.

1 Like

@Dedbny @FlashNova

Thanks fir the replies :slight_smile:

I hope he responds to you guys even if it’s just on here and gives update. Albet it doesn’t sound like any actual supply will happen now given refund claims. Hope you get refund at least.

Also it would be hard to start reselling them now if he gets it back on track as current buyers have lost the faith.

I do hope he comes back as hes a gun with bldc and vesc setup and support which we need in this community

1 Like

Hi guys, I know this is a terrible situation but I am still trying to ship the motors to those who want them but at this point I don’t have they money for shipping. After to many refunds that I have already given.

I want every one to have there motors and or refund. If you can wait it will help me a lot. It will give me some breathing room so I can clear my PayPal account and then save some money to pay for shipping the motors.

Please remember I’m only a student with 2 children so I don’t have a huge wage to just pull out of and settle the money PayPal are asking me for because of further refunds that have been requested.

And I’m not gonna just run away!

9 Likes

Jacob, I and I think many others are fine waiting, but please, please do a better with your communication. I think an update every week or two would be fine, even if it’s to say nothing is happening yet.

2 Likes

Good luck. I was highly considering purchasing dual hubs from you. But then everything went downhill. I was literally about to buy off your website when i decided to come check the forum. Perhaps sometime in the future you’ll be able to get back to developing hub motors.

Yes stay in contact with us. I just opened my paypal account to get my money back and then I closed it and thought you are in troubles and I will wait a few days more for to give you a chance. I want your hub motors and if you are really in big money problems I can wait till you are in a better situation and hope it will no be a long time. But stay with us. Good Luck!

1 Like

@jacob I am unable to get a response from you regarding the EMF hubs nor the much more expensive 107mm 4WD solution I purchased, really need answers on both. Why will you not give me status on either, nor respond to my PMs? This totals to almost $1,400 USD, and yet you ignore my requests for any status or information. You are leaving us with no choice.

Hey guys, I think it’s quite clear that you all should just get a refund through paypal. It’s not difficult, and quite painless.Usually dealing with paypal is a bitch, but in this scenario, they will take your side, no questions asked.

And it’s not gonna effect Jacob in any way. Paypal is not and FDIC insured bank, so this isn;t going to ruin his credit score at all. The worse that is gonna happen to him is they are gonna send his account to a debt collector, which is owned by paypal, who will send him harassing phone calls, but still not effect his credit score.So you are actually doing Jacob and yourself a favor if you just get a refund through paypal, cause then they take the loss. Cause f*ck paypal.

With all that being said, don’t wait too long to get a refund, you only have a certain a mount of time after your purchase to file a claim. 90 days I think.

The same goes with people who used credit cards to make their purchase. Just call your bank, and they will take care of it. Just tell them you have no idea what this charge is and you think you are a victim of fraud. They will get your money back. Again, don’t wait too long. I think you have 90 days to make a chargeback as well. However, unlike paypal, this might affect Jacob’s credit score. But really, that’s not your responsibility.

And to the rest of you who want to wait it out and support Jacob. Gob bless you, you are a saint for understanding his situation and trying to make the best of it. He is just a small start-up after all. Hopefully this will all get sorted out eventually.

1 Like

No, there are 180 days after purchase with paypal. I still hope jacob will manage his problems and of course it will effect him if everybody wants a refund, because so he doesn’t sell his stuff. If jacob stay in touch with us, I can wait. If I don’t get the motors before 180 days are gone I let paypal do the job.

If anyone still wants a set of these wheels I have a brand new set still in original box!

How much are you asking?

I have a set for sale in the uk for £200. They’re in the for sale section with photos.

1 Like

@jacobbloy if we have to wait for you to clear your debt and you say that you’re a student with 2 kids, then your debt with PayPal should be cleared around the year 2020 if not later. At least, that would be my case if I still were a student. How long do you want us to wait? 3 months is long enough for me. Winter is coming…

In a previous post I’ve asked you if you could send an extra pair of urethane’s with my order and that I’m willing to pay for those. That way you can have some revenue for shipping my order. I’m sure there are more people that could live with such a solution.

You’ll have to do some form of “damage control” to keep everyone from canceling there order and asking for a refund.

If you can’t find a solution to fulfill my order then I’m also forced to cancel my order and your debt would be bigger. I wouldn’t like that, but I still want to make a esk8-board in 2016.

The reality is that every customer has a “use case” for your products, but those also have an expiration date. If that time has come and there is no pruduct, than you get a refund request.

If you can’t fulfill any order before you clear up your debt, expect that you don’t have any orders left to fulfill.

I’m cancelling my order next week if you’re not responding, sorry. Please don’t read this as a threat or anything. After 3 months waiting, my “use case” is gone.

2 Likes

I have offered @jacobbloy a quite good deal but he did not respond too…

My idea was that he sent an additional set urethane (20 bucks) for free with my order and sent the package with “pre payment”. Before the shipping company give me my package i would have to pay the shipping cost (you can declare any price but it is only the shipping cost that needs to be paid because everything else is already paid…). That way he does not spend money on the shipping costs and gain 15 bucks… I would have to pay the shipping twice (minus an extra set of urethane) but i could live with it. that way he would have fulfilled an order but it seems as he does not want… unfortuneatly…

Reading the comments, there have been alot of communication attempts towards Jacob Bloy. Did any one get a personal response during the last month? If not; that’s just wrong @jacobbloy

Numerous attempts. Nothing. Only last post in this thread. Its all gone peared shape for him.

It’s a shame now… Bad things can happen but what should not happen is that if somebody gets many advises and refuses them all…

• “Slipping wheels” issue appeared --> wont ship any more motors (great step :thumbsup:)
  • People are offering help for this issue --> no reaction from jacob that anybody should/could help
  • No more response --> the community asked for updated (nothing more…)
  • No more response just hardly an update that he have no money because of the refunds
  • People are offering him a valid solution (i among others)
  • No response to these offers

Everything we really want (besides you to success and that we get our quality motors) is COMMUNICATION

but he always refused our advises and wanted to get out of this mess alone. Why is he asking the community to preorder (back this project) but dont want the help of the community anymore?

I waited all the time patiently and did not complain very much about these issues… but now when i saw that he is writing in another topic but sees no need to respond to the real problems i get really fucked up. :middle_finger:

I am starting a paypal refund right now. That is not nice anymore… I am really sorry for you but this has to be said!

1 Like