EMF Hub motor final sale!

Cool, Just bought mine!

@jacobbloy eta USA please ?

Quick question @jacobbloy I am prepping a build to bolt these onto when they arrive. Have two battery options, which is not my area of expertise by any stretch of imagination lol, a 10s3p or 12s2p pack. How should I think about which is better choice for these hubs + dual VESC, where my concerns are probably around enough torque primarily and top speed secondarily?

Simplistically I would assume higher voltage over higher capacity, so lean 12s2p or am I off base there. For context, I am 190lbs and mostly city riding medium length range and only a few hills but acceleration torque is needed and canā€™t crap out on the few hills I do encounter Any guidance for while I wait? Thanks!!

the decision is based on the speed you like to ride at. if you are only riding ar 30km/h then 10s3p all the way as it will give u more range. 12s will only help with efficiency if your riding at 40km/h.

1 Like

These are due for arrival this weds. Fingers crossed for some dry weather!

is there tracking info available somewhere?

The shipping company texted me the tracking info and the link to pay the duty.

Huge video shot today comparing hummieā€™s to Jacobā€™sā€¦

Both in a dual config, with a temp gauge to see how they really take it!

5 Likes

Anyone that wants tracking notification just have to registered their phone number and address through DHL website. I just received a text message from them,regarding the hubs arriving on Tuesday.

I have not received any shipping notification that my order has shipped yet. How do I find out if one of the orders that has shipped is one of mine?

Could you explain where on the site yo do this and what itā€™s called? Canā€™t seem to figure it out What country are you in?

me too

10 characters

Nevermind about registering an account at DHL. Iā€™m guessing DHL is going to send a text message to the phone number you entered when you paid for the hub motors.

I believe thatā€™s what happens. I think I was one of the first to buy so could be soon for the rest of the late adoptersā€¦

Mine arrived today and the packing is on spot. If I only had some VESCs to drive themā€¦

Germany btw

5 Likes

Looking very nice!

I am also in Germany - what order number are you? Mine was 548. Did you get a notification from dhl or something?

577 here, have been one of the first 20. Also Germany and also no sign of the motors

Looks like APPLE started making hub motors :slight_smile: Nice !!

No nothing they just arrived. Canā€™t find my order number right know, but I was in the first ten sets he sold. Iā€™m I bit sad that I waited too long to contact Jacob, because of the color :expressionless: I donā€™t like the all black look, but itā€™s my own fault and I have to deal with it. Overall they look very good in terms of quality even that the trucks arenā€™t branded with Paris.