Enertion R-SPEC DRIVE KIT | Official Announcement Thread

I don´t mind about that paper…but i mind that it is not my christmas tree… @onloop what´s wrong there???

6 Likes

I’m sorry If it has been asked before but if I order the hubs with an unity right now, do I have to wait for it to ship til february (because that’s it says for the unity alone on the website right now) Thanks in advance!

Yes you only get delivery when all items are available if ordering together

@onloop Question. how do you align the PU sleeve perfectly to the mounting screws when it has no guide and hard as shit to spin once it’s slightly on?

Thanks, I had a really vague memory of reading something along the lines that there were unitys in combo with the hubs so you didn’t have to wait when you bought the kit, but I wasn’t sure of that :smiley:

1st batch yes, for sure they had dedicated unity stock for the combo discount orders (100 unities) but not sure if they have exhausted that unity supply now, so I may be giving you bad info @CarlCollins @carl.1

1 Like

We have allocated focbox unity stock for use with drive kit. It will all ship together in a few days.

2 Likes

These easiest way is with a 2 or 3 threaded rod. Screw them into the motor and it guides the outwheel to correct position.

ok after painfully taking it off and putting it on 5 times, I managed to somewhat aligned them. :sweat:

1 Like

You can get a couple of long screws or bolts with the same thread, then cut the head off and slice a small slit in it for use with a flat head screw driver. Then you can re-use them as alignment pins. Should cost less than a dollar.

it’s hard to get m3 screws that long in AMURICA. anyways problem solved. just took a little longer than expected.

I just use these two skinny torque’s screwdrivers to align the out wheels. With some practice its relatively easy. Just make sure they’re small enough to fit into the screw holes.

IMG_20181218_152417

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-M3x100mm-Stainless-Double-Threaded/dp/B01LXD5KPG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545177368&sr=8-1&keywords=m3+rod+end+thread+100mm

I’m sorry non native english speaker here. Does that mean there are still unitys left right now when combined with the drive kit?

1 Like

Yes. 10 chars

1 Like

Can you take a picture of the front of the motor without the sleeve?

There’s no way I’m taking the sleeves off again. You can watch the enertion production videos if you wanna see how they look like. It’s basically just flat and 10 m3 threaded holes in a circle.

1 Like

did you get the 97mm wheels too?

Nope, I don’t think there’s a need for more speed on these Raptor hubs so I didn’t get them.

@onloop curious about the liquid cooling. how’s that work?