Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

nope… pm’ed onloop earlier, he says mine was likely the one that had an internal flaw with the carbon fiber deck, and that it should ship out monday. Hoping that’s the case.

As of today, I’ve yet to get any shipping notification. Has anyone else gotten their tracking number?

Really? I don’t want mine to keep getting delayed as well. I was promised 30-60 days max, so I really hope that is the case. It’s already been 30 days. Hopefully yours ships out like today!

Probably not - I think @onloop’s shop is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays while he is with his kid.

Ok, well at the very latest I would expect it to be this week if he said Monday.

I ordered on the 9th of February and no notification here

Hey Jason! I am about to order a raptor dual motor from you and am very hyped about it. I watched through many videos of yours, read the posts and decided to go with you instead of the new evolve board. I want to support this men i have seen in those vids and hope that the product is as amazing ad it seems. Today is 3rd of May and I wanted to ask with the problems you have on getting the VESCs, can you give me a time you think it will take til I get my board 30-60 days?!)? The weather is just awesome atm here in Germany. Greetings and really looking forward.

Hey, I am sure it is a great product. But the only issue is that it is taking forever to get. If you want to wait till I get mine, I’ll be doing a good video review on it since there isn’t a lot of quality video reviews on the raptor yet.

Did he say when yours would ship? You’re basically at 60 days since you ordered it, so I’m surprised you weren’t in the batch that has already shipped.

as far as I know, the only batch that shipped was the first, the ones with all the problems. He recently released a video updating deliveries of the second batch, approximately 2 weeks ago. my order date of feb 9 (order 2064) would have put me in this group of boards going out. I have received no shipping notification as of yet. I don’t know if anyone here has. If they have, please speak up. I understand Jason’s problems with suppliers, I hope he wasn’t making that promise based on parts he didn’t have yet. If he did, I’m reminded of the saying “don’t write checks that your ass can’t cash”

@StevieD and @treeme, did your orders ship? Did anyone’s board ship? It was posted as shown above that nearly all orders would go out last month!

Jup. Iam somewhat confused. I’ve order right after estimated shipping changed to late May. If all other orders delayed than what’s the estimated shipping for those orders of mid. April? And what is the major problem? The Carbon decks, the vescs, manufacturing ? Would appreciate if you could bring some light in.

1 Like

I have no idea, the wait was on VESCs which he said he got already. I had an estimated ship date of late April when I ordered. But what worries me is there are people here who ordered way before us, like 90+ days ago whose board hasn’t shipped. I’m literally checking my email daily and waiting for a notification. I can’t wait 90 days! I need the board to get to places in the summer.

As of now I have received nothing, no board no shipping info. I put the question out there if anyone has but no ones coming forward yet. I would have to conclude you don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of seeing your board any time soon. As to the vesc delay, that shouldn’t have affected the boards going out the week of june 20th (when he posted the video saying some boards were going out next day), because if he were shipping that soon those boards would have been assembled and tested already meaning they were already completed boards

I sent an email yesterday asking about this. He responded by saying that they’re working hard to ship the boards out, but he did not give a new eta.

It’s pretty frustrating when for those of us who ordered before March have seen the estimate shipping date slide from the end of February to late May.

I know you are all excited to get your raptors… But please try to relax just a little bit.

I will give you an update now.

This photo was taken april 19, it is 5 raptors just before they got sent out, those very patient people had been waiting much longer than you guys.

here is another raptor on its way to someone else who has been waiting much longer that you guys, this photo was taken on april 21st.

6 was all i could send because the other decks from that batch got sent back to be reworked.

This photo was taken april 29th, it’s the day i received 20 decks (all good but one is perfect), many of these are probably for you guys.

this video is from the following day, the 30th, they are all built & waiting for wheels!!

Why are they waiting for wheels? because the wheels i ordered in January took about 4 months longer than expected to be made, mostly because the Chinese factory doest give a fuck about you or me…

what is even worse is that these wheels have now been stuck in customs for the last week… don’t believe me? here’s the tracking details: https://m.tollgroup.com/mobile/#trackeableEntity/500912465336PRIO

They should have been here in late march at worst, but they were not! and the factory doesn’t give a fuck… it doesnt matter how much i bitch about it on this forum they don’t care.

to top it off they were all made with the wrong colour profiles… so i was ultimately forced to accept an overdue & incorrectly made order just so that you guys got your custom-made high-performance limited edition electric skateboards in a timely manner…

Do i like paying for goods that are made wrong>? NO! would you guys have lost your fucking minds if i told you i had no wheels and couldn’t deliver your raptors until late June YES? is this something that i could have plan better, probably not! Will i buy from this china factory again NO WAY!

Now just to make it clear, some of these 20 cannot ship until i get the VESC, the VESC will be shipped from US around the 20th of this month!

So some of you guys are not going to hear a peep out of my until i ship your boards & you get sent an email saying i did…

I am not going to come here and post snippets of info each day, If you want info follow my instagram OR my youtube account… & enjoy the ride!

It’s 9:30PM on a Friday night and i would like to sit with my heavily pregnant wife and relax…

If you can’t accept anything i have just said please post your order number & tomorrow morning i will give you a full refund… & you can go & buy three magneto china clones…

From now on please try to be patient… your RAPTORS will ship…

there is not a single other board in the entire world with these features or performance, boosted have stoped shipping, inboards is not even near ready yet, marbel is complete shit, stary is overdue, bolt is overdue… & evolve is still evolving…

I am literally the only guy in the world with this level of awesome shit… I work 3 days per week from my garage! I am working really hard.

give me a break - otherwise i will break, then nothing will happen

Goodnight.

P.S. Sorry for sounding like a whining bitch.

`

3 Likes

Thanks for the update Jason. I’ve been following this thread for a while. Haven’t even ordered yet…under normal circumstances for an ordinary product I would probably hold off because of the delays. But this is no ordinary product, and I just sold my BB because I believe you will deliver. When I get my raptor I will show my ~200 subscribers on my BB-centered youtube channel how awesome this board is and get them to switch. Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

Hi, @Mr_Mahal, what’s the name of your youtube channel?

Boosted Mods – I started it with the intent of showing newbie owners how to maintain/upgrade their board. It will probably become more a beginners channel for eboard DIY builders as I learn the ropes myself. I think there’s a lot of value in that since this stuff can be intimidating.

1 Like

subscribed!

(20c…)