First E-Board build on a low budget!

Remember money is just a commodity :joy:

1 Like

hey, I want to build my own eboard too, I’ve read the post and all the replies and it seems like a good build to me! Can you link your parts? Also did you build it already? and how much did it cost?

In currently receiving all of the parts in the mail and plan to start building within a few weeks. You can find most of the parts I’m using throughout this thread. Most of them can be purchased from HobbyKing, and the pulleys on SDP-SI. I’m building my own motor mount, and wheel pulley assembly.

Thanks for replying, i hope i can find all the parts, its a great community on this site

Finally received my wheel pulleys in the mail, but I got shipped the wrong pulleys! Hopefully they will refund me for this, I am so mad about this.

what did they end up sending you?

It’s a small plastic pulley, a little bigger than a motor pulley where I needed a Large 36t wheel pulley.

I’ve got an Icharger 108 8s charger I never use and a 6s favorite esc…mounts, pulleys belts,wheels. All that stuff …motor. Call me and take it. I never use it.

How much for the charger?

60$. And 10$ for shipping. And il, throw in some AAA batteries!!! Or maybe you want something else

What comes with the charger? I have too many AAA batteres

The plugs that came with it and a charging board that I got from hobbyking and never used

And uncannhave the hk 350watt power supply I broke overdoing it with the charger. Charger is fine power supply broken but someone could fix it if they knew what they were doing

Is it like a three pronged power supply or a rounded one thats DC?

Don’t know what you mean by rounded but I think it has three prongs.

how much for all of it :stuck_out_tongue: and in what kind of state is it? (new,used)?

Once I finally get all of the components for my build, I’m planning on upgrading my deck. I like the shape of these two, but would the flex of the bamboo be too much for an enclosure on the bottom? Is it something truck spacers could counter?

I’d be more inclined to go with the Maple deck. the bamboo decks that I have ridden have been too flexy and not responsive enough for my liking.

1 Like

I have used that exact deck in maple!

Made a board for my younger brother.

Super stiff like a rock. Good ride overall good choice.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Flexy Decks, Stability, and Muscle Soreness

Hey guys, I have a question about my electronics.

I recently got my parts from @stuxtruth in the mail, (ESC, Motor, Batteries, GT2B in Badwolf) and when trying to do a quick test, it seems when i turn the controller on, the receiver senses it, but the motor goes haywire and starts spinning out of control. I have been reading, and it seems the solution would just be a bind cable that plugs into the receiver? I never got one with my order from him, and he seems to have been M.I.A. recently so he hasn’t been able to get back to my messages.

Could someone link me the correct part to fix this please?