First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

Day one orderer here too. Waiting on that tracking #… :eyes:

2 Likes

Had a chat with Dexter this morning, and he kindly twisted my arm into buying the RBW110mm… They are sending out the assembled sets with the wheels first, and whilst I still bought the ABEC adapters, I’ll also have Kegel adapters too now. Don’t know how much difference the 110mm will be over my 107s but will have the option of both.

Shipping tomorrow he said :+1:

2 Likes

do you know when @torqueboards will send the DD + wheels kit ?

We’re working on it now :slight_smile: We should have tracking either today or tomorrow.

8 Likes

you make my day :slight_smile:

1 Like

@torqueboards all of us or just USA?

What about the AT wheels… when is the possiblity of getting them with the kit?

@McErono We’re shipping out by order.

@Didsomeone Should be soon. Production should start within the week. We’ll be testing out the new adapters for it also.

FYI - It is better/easier to ship these DD’s with the 110s installed as we are shipping the DD Kits pre-assembled. If you do want to switch to Kegel Adapters and 110s and currently have ABEC. Please let us know. Especially for international. It would ship safer that way.

7 Likes

I may or may not have been checking my email every 20 minutes for a shipping notification.

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

hope you didnt forget that i send payment for the wheels as “custom price” :joy:

2 Likes

same 10char

2 Likes

Does anyone know, @torqueboards/Dexter, will the DD hangars fit caliber/TB218 baseplates?

7 Likes

This would be excellent information to have!

1 Like

@skatardude10 I’m pretty sure it doesn’t. :sob:

3 Likes

Huh? Shitz

Is it close to Surf Rodz baseplates perchance?

3 Likes

I am curious… I should have tested when I had a set in hand temporarily, if it’s the pivot cup that doesn’t fit or the distance between pivot and kingpin.

Either way I’m not bummed at all, the baseplates are solidly designed and the fit between kingpin and baseplate was perfect.

1 Like

Sorry if it was discussed already, but is there an option for buying the hanger by itself?

I think I’ve convinced the teachers to let me use the machine for projects x)

1 Like

@Sender - No, I don’t think so.

Kind of hard to be compatible with everything unless you have swappable pivot cup seats.

If there is interest. I was planning on selling the precision trucks for about $179.99 same price as SurfRodz and we can have multiple axles/baseplates/colors.

Still need to finish up the adj baseplate but I worked on it a bit.

9 Likes

Surfrodz are about $120?