FS new red ember 44 with fiberglass enclosure

I have more toes than you have brain cells. One of them was bitten off by @BillGordon so it’s about 9 brain cells.

2 Likes

Still angry over his banishment, didnt even read lmfao! Hope youre going crazy all alone within the confines of this forum…

3 Likes

You’re one to talk. How can you have the knowledge and lack the braincells needed for understanding? No wonder you’ve gone through a lot.

1 Like

Perfect example.

Yeah, I certainly didn’t read. Man you guys got stupid lately.

I also like the fact that I’m rarely on here and you guys still act like pansies. It’s crazy how you all miss me. If you’re gonna try and throw shots around, at least make sure it hits. It’s missing a lot.

Yes, I am. But your exaggerated, defensive, and personal reaction speaks volumes. I am sorry that your life has brought you to this point and I am hoping things change for the better for you soon.

I have no doubts that you will have some quick personal attacks against me in response to this post. I understand, it’s the last bastion of the desperate. It’s just so disappointing to see. Hoping you can some day rise above this though. Hoping the rest of your weekend is awesome too!

1 Like

Yes…yes…it is indeed always about you. Curious how desperate this post is too. Lashing out at nothing for nothing…surely you can see the futility in that?

Oh well, looking forward to your entertaining response.

You mean yours? Because in reality I was fine. I was actually laughing at everything that was occurring as if I was on twitter being attacked just for this beautiful quote:

“What a gay thing to say”.

My life actually has gotten me from where I was to being the most loved person. I actually enjoy when people assume they think they know you, verses the people who actually does and just live in that beautiful world. So to answer you, yes, it has been great and it’ll only get better.

You haven’t said anything bad on these two responses so I will respond to you kindly. Respond with something nice, you’ll get one back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Umm…seems that’s not true. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t do that my guy. Keep it understandable.

I’m smiling now because I don’t understand what you don’t understand. Seems like it’s time to close out this conversation too.

1 Like

I’m actually laughing at how you’re doing this. You actually side stepped like an individual that wants to try to get into exposure but then you back up when you realize your mistake in doing it.

It’s okay. Great chat.

1 Like

Oh goody, I have approval. Please, don’t attempt that kind of silliness. It was over, stop it. Your need to extend these conversations is approaching dysfunction.

I haven’t backed up once yet in our discussions…haven’t needed to. But I accept and understand why you need to think that. I was hoping we could move past that though and end amicably.

1 Like

I agree that we all should end the nonsense. So let’s start over. Are you okay with being @ at when someone here needs info on battery? Or do you want me to send them over to the newer forum?

1 Like

Tag me here. No need to make them register just to get a question answered. I should see the tag here. If not, and it’s a question that really should be answered by the community (and any help I can offer), then send them over or tag me there.

2 Likes

We both know I can’t tag you there. But I’ll tell them to tag you. And I’ll tag you when it’s a battery question.

1 Like

Ummm….what are you talking about? Why can’t you tag me there? I’ve seen you posting there.

Wait, are you referring the new forum or the post?

I assumed when you said “there” that you were referring to the other forum. Why can’t you tag me there?