Has anyone tried the nano-x yet?

I’ve been trying all morning. The green light continues to flash. same with the receiver (red flashing light). I’ve let it sit there flashing green for over an hour and still would not connect. Last night it connected, the motors were spinning and everything. Now, this morning its flashing green again.

Ok, I got the remote to bind again just now… But after shutting the board and remote off, and restarting, the remote goes through the binding procedure again, and sometimes will not re-connect… It seems like the remote will not permanently bind with the receiver.

This remote seems to have quite some issues

1 Like

I am also unable to bind my controller. My steps –

1. power receiver with cable to CH1
  2. power transmitter.
  3. wait I’ve tried the bind channel, which will bind the remote (lights stop flashing), but no power when throttle up. Any suggestions?? @onloop?

WAIT… more time.

His bound right up. Been connected for 5 min now. Still waiting…

Turn the remote on first, chan1 is the right one

Trying that now. still not binding.

Still nothing. This should be really simple. Anything else I can try?

What’s this button? Does this need to be pressed for first time binding? Maybe mine didn’t get connected at the factory??

1 Like

Oh. Missed that. thanks. Still I can’t get it to bind. About to give up.

just close everything down for about 5 to 10 min (take a coffee and refresh your mind before giving up :sunglasses:) then retry using the binding procedure.

1 Like

Bound once. (by chance after sitting 8 hours) Set Min/Max/Center pulswidth seemed to work fine.

turned off board. turned on board.

WONT CONNECT!!! This is infuriating. NOTHING has changed.

Transmitter first –

Receiver (board) First –

Whats the dealio???

can you post some picture

Edit : have you try to reverse you servo connector

Yes. I have, but it connected once and worked once. Then simply after power off, it wont connect again. Pics coming, but you really can’t see much. Vesc side is glued in. Works with mini remote/receiver. Signal wire is on inside, power in middle, ground outside, CH1.

here’s a little longer video of the connection problems.

You shouldn’t need to physically change the plug. Not sure what it does when it binds in the bind slot…

Just leave it chan1, and give it a min

I’ve done that. It just won’t connect.

How about a real boring 3min video of it trying to bind on chan1 only, nothing else, just let it blink