Hobby King Motor Mount

ok mind posting dimensions for the washer? since @twan already testing and know it works I can just replicate and order everything at once,

so between the screws and motor there is no washer needed? just air, and you tighten until you hit the washer around the shaft? just for clarification

I think these brackets are already on backorderā€¦ at least where Iā€™m fromā€¦

They are out of stock in US and on back order Global.

Here is my washer , could be 2-3 mm too large, better safe than sorry.

17mm inner diameter of the washer.

Yeah there will be air only, I washer is only 3mm thick or so but saying that I might get some washers under the screws;) Iā€™ll let you know how it works once I get them, 2-3 days from now.

You can/should only add washers on the 4 screws. Not on the shaft.

1 Like

haha yeah I think you should add washers to the 4 screws is better, i was just lazy and grabbed a fat washer.

Genius! :slight_smile:

Oh okey, What dimensions for washers? Since i dont have parts on hand and want to order everything at once?

yo hobby king - cronin mount. Markets flooded with caliber mounts.

Sorry, slightly off topic. I have tried to get pulley specs from HobbyKing - here is their reply.

ā€œyou can only use them with the kit otherwise it will violate the warrantyā€

Since when does anything from Hobbyking have a warranty? :joy:

2 Likes

I received mine today! Fits perfectly to my completely round cheapy trucks. The ā€˜teethā€™ on the clamp part clamp to the aluminium and dig in to keep it in place.

Iā€™m milling a slightly larger centre hole though, but only part way through the mount to accommodate the circlip on the shaft.

2 Likes

id be interested to see if it holdsā€¦this could be a great option in 2 ways if it holds up

we could use any trucks and cheapo mounts :open_mouth:

yeah that would be idea, only needs to be couple mm deep, i got no tools so cant do anything haha

Ill let you know once my pulley and belts come in. planning to do it on 97mm wheels with 40T and an 15T pulley @ 15mm width

Will a sk3 5065 fit? Same holes?

Whatā€™s the bolt pattern ?

Now the question!! They will fit on Roninā€™s!!?!?!?! That will be more than awesome if it does!

Hereā€™s a photo on a cm sq grid board.

The middle hole is 10mm vertical.

3 Likes

Cool, let us know the specs, then Iā€™ll email them to HobbyKing customer services and get them to put them up on the website haha - that wouldnā€™t be rude at all :slight_smile:

1 Like