Hi @cian and welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super useful!

1 Like

Nice! Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Chema what’s up bro?

3 Likes

How can I combine these ESCs? I see there is a spot with 8 leads on one side of the board and I know they have been sold as a pre-wired pair on ebay. I added a ton of battery to my board and have over 3 hours of runtime - might be too much at 36v/30ah. I’m willing to settle for ~90min runtime with 4wd/awd.

Please help me figure out which ports on the board need to be connected or if there has been a post on this already (I couldn’t find one).

3 Likes

The closest I could find was this: 4WD ESC using dual ESC x 2 but it’s for an older version of the boards.

The numbers on the board are SZLY-01-3S5480-5.2V and SZLY-20200916

time worth researching is more than they are worth.

2 Likes

Where are all the new people?

1 Like

Well I was an esk8 bro but I’m not now. Weird. I check in on the forum daily and answer questions when I can. I guess I’m not active enough or something.

3 Likes

sorry bro, we are still bros tho.

1 Like

LoL no worries. Guess I wasnt posting enough.

1 Like

nvm jason is the only bro.

1 Like

Hey man… My name is Wendy. I live in the middle of hillbilly hell… But I fell in love here. Skating helps me ignore these bumpkin ducks and be able to smile…i love my board. But I need help…we have issues with motors

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum. Be careful, some of these guys haven’t seen a real girl before. What’s your issue? I’ll subscribe.

1 Like

I’m poor and building my boards out of 2 scrap dm2 gen 2s and my motors are clicking and locking up but trying to turn. Was wondering if screws or original hardware would cause that or if I’m just fucked…lol

1 Like

I have lots of hillbillies in my family tree and I miss the midwest. So not sure if I should say welcome or be offended.

3 Likes

Post pics and videos if you can and we can analyze the issue.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey I should be on that list! :sob:

2 Likes