Can anyone tell me where I can get some Lingerie…er RKP TKP

1 Like

I found something just up your alley :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not sure I wanna open that link lol

3 Likes

More Tongue dammit!!!

10 Likes

Okay, RKP to TKP beaten to death for those that ride both. Very different riding experience on each.

But, does anyone enjoy riding RKP rear and TKP front?

I got the whim to try it tonight, SZ indeesz with adjustable baseplate on the front with surf key and softish high rebound bushings, with a dewedged TB218 on the rear with hard low rebound chubby barrels.

It’s too wet and snowy right now to test it to the limit, but I was able to ride on a small length of dry sidewalk and my initial impression is that it feels good… Almost what I’d expect an LDP setup to feel like, or a stable but hard carving machine. Too early to tell though!

Who else, anyone else try TKP front RKP rear? Thoughts? Did you end up going back to all one or the other instead?

1 Like

if your front steers more than your back, it’s all good. if it’s the other way around you’ll have a speedwobble generator.

I set it up and the jury is still out since the weather has been garbage lately. Coming from RKP to TKP/RKP the initial impression was meh. Im not focused on speed and wasnt setup to try a max speed run on the first few runs. Ill know more in the spring.

1 Like

IMG_20181225_202555 The action blink S is tkp rear and rkp front … on a small deck 28 and stable speeds to 30-35kmh …sweet lil sidewalk ripper. I was going to swap the front for tkp but it’s been really fun so I haven’t yet

2 Likes

I understand going RKP with low baseplate angle in the rear for stabiliry and a TKP up front for maneuverability.

But I do no get the reasoning behind TKP rear and RKP front at all.

7 Likes

Either did I I was very concerned by it when I bought it … I have some nice slolom set up and trick tkp set ups… and rkp DH …but it just work well @Sender … it’s very fun…it won’t be staying that way but I figured I’d let ppl know that Acton blink sells them this way so it’s not to life threatening…lol… I do have the back pretty tight with some big stiff barrel and the front is super soft it can skate it pretty hard like a trick board I found great for Ollie up and down curbs and dodging people on the sidewalks

1 Like

It’s crazy, you never know what works well until you give it a try!

1 Like

Well, its just an esperiment. I’m not gonna mess with my setup too much or else it’s all new motormounts, etc. And it’s all adjustable baseplates, so why not play around.

That said i’m probably back to TKP in the spring.

3 Likes

For sure! I just would have never even thought to give it a try!

1 Like

Im more of a tkp person from trick skating most of my life and then slolom down hill I got into for a lil while … the rkp was more of a eye changer for me then anything. I’m a tkp guy at hart

3 Likes

I find a single tkp drive works and rides better I think. There is less wheel torque steer with the tkp

1 Like

super low angles on any RKP truck will reduce torque steer to nothing, so its a moot point. I agree TKP its easier at higher angles to do the same thing, but it’s not some exclusive feature when the angles get low in the rear drive truck like they should be…

2 Likes

I agree 100 % with what you are saying with rkp set to a 35to23 degree is very stable can’t compare

1 Like

Almost zero on this one. Lol Other picture is e-Subsonic deck colors.

20190126_181529 20190130_035644 i

4 Likes

That orange deck… i like the way the rear truck mounts.

1 Like

I want that orange spirit