Near collison with cyclist

thought first that is a pampers on the picture :see_no_evil::joy::joy::joy:

Nah… Eating out of diapers days are long gone.

2 Likes

alright, everybody calm down. the piss from before aint even dry yet and theres more coming…we gonna drown soon.

:joy:

Man that’s now in every thread?

1 Like

maybe it’ll stop if you buy one :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

image Have enough work for the next time and my boosted battery also fucked :point_up: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah better effort spent in that ofcourse :smile:

I would maybe look into that board, but I reached the tax free limit last month… :joy: Ok even if not I wouldn’t look into that kind of aggressiv promoted product

1 Like

how often do you even reach that limit when starting a build? :rofl:

Depends how much time I have for the build :joy: Every moth 1000€ tax free… From next year only 500€… :see_no_evil: how can I live like that…

1 Like

I didn’t read anything but the first post. And all I have to say is.

The only person responsible for your safety is yourself. Do better. Lol

2 Likes

Are you craving attention, my dear. Greta-the-Female-Gremlin-gremlins-37616317-317-406

2 Likes

true…but only if youre the only person around.

as soon as i do stupid things i also put the health and saftey of others around me at risk…no?

in my case the cyclist decided to cross a very busy street risking not only his health but also that of others. he got lucky he didnt get run over by a car…and i got lucky he didnt bump me and cause me get thrown off my board. this was wreckless behavior.

my point is: wreckless behavior is dangerous to everybody…theres only so much you can contribute to your own safety. unfortunately the rest of it is out of your hands.

is this the lounge ?

2 Likes

shhhhhh what happens in the lounge stays in the lounge

3 Likes

Just read through this, sounds like somebody had a rough week. Perhaps we should all just chill out and drink till we get pissed…:tumbler_glass:

not true, because you decided to ride in an area where other people are, you’re not forced to ride a dangerous 2kW? skateboard in such an area. i’m sure it’s illegal too if your board does over 6km/h. Also that stupid :biking_woman: als could have been just a kid.

seems like

I actually did a group ride a couple weeks ago in Manhattan and this guy has train.horns strapped to his back pack with an air horn air canster strapped to his chest… He blows that shit at every major tourist intersection and its so loud… And awesome at the same time lol

2 Likes

dude, read again and try to understand why i wrote this. its actually my answer to Deckoz post that says “The only person responsible for your safety is yourself”

my answer is written above. read again and this time try not to take my words out of context.

i was going a very relaxed 9-10km. i know that because i have installed a speedometer on my board. i was not speeding on a crowded bike path either, on the contrary it was empty. that cyclist came from a direction where you normally never expect a cyclist because its not an intersection where this happened.

it wasnt a kid because he had a beard. kids are smarter (given proper parenting) not to ride a bicycle across a 3 lane street with tram tracks going on each side of the street…in fact most people are smart enough to not do this- smart kids have a strong survial instinct. its mostly adults that do that kind of stuff. if i see a kid i go really really slow…because thats what any responsible and reasonable person would do.

no, im not forced to ride a 2kw esk8…i do this voluntarily and i’m perfectly aware of the dangers and hazards that come along with it. thats why it ticks me off as a responsible person when people act like jerks and do stupid stuff that risks another persons health. in this case my health was at risk.

so just in case i havent made myself clear enough this time around.

you are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of others by acting responsibly in a shared space.