Need a new phone. Lets talk

I got Google Pixel 3 today, I’m impressed with it.

8 Likes

Motorola Razer… that shit is lit

1 Like

I recently got the pixel 3 when they were half off. Pretty solid so far but I do miss the headphone jack and a lot of Samsung features that were just more convenient. I’m a longtime Samsung note user and mine broke so I got something cheap to hold me over until the 10. I’m a dongle none charging with my iems user for now.

1 Like

You’re missing the point that no respectable smartphone enthusiast could ever buy a phone from what was supposed to be the ‘flagship killer’ now selling… flagships.

Yes, oneplus has great phones. We have a oneplus 3 and x in our family I believe, got both when they came out and haven’t had many issues. Motorola also has decent phones, especially for the average consumer. At this point, it’s about fuck the company as a whole for both brands for all of the shit they’ve pulled, not fuck ‘insert this nice hardware and less bloated version of Android flagship here’

Also, the OnePlus 6 camera is surprisingly bad for the price range tbh.

2 Likes

That’s why anyone with exiperence would downLoad Google’s camera app instead of using the one OnePlus provides.

One plus is still a flagship skiller

For example my one plus 6 (snapdragon 845, 256gb storage, 8gb ram) competes with the s9 at half the price

1 Like

I’m not talking about the software used to run the camera.

I’m using Google camera on my Nokia. I’m aware.

I’m saying the surface mounted camera hardware they used is not that great.

1 Like

You know that the camera sensors are practically the same on every flagship?

I’m going to try to say “not really”, however I currently only have my phone and not a triple monitor setup to easily compare.

I do know the camera from my 2015 Moto is near better than the OnePlus 6, also that the OnePlus 7 will use a vastly different camera than the 6/6t.

Also pretty sure the xiaomi/Huawei flagships are using way different stuff.

I’m not really trying to argue with you. All of the big names in phones are definitely good enough for the average user, else they wouldn’t be being mass produced. Near anybody seriously in to tech can tell you with good sources that Samsung is really shitting itself in the phone side of things. They are however like 1/4 of SK’s GDP so they do a lot of shit well (maybe…)

I just personally don’t like Samsung, have had shitty experiences with Moto repeatedly, and can’t respect OnePlus and don’t like most of their new offerings.

Nokia ticked all of my boxes for the time being for a completely mid range phone. For the $250 I paid, I really don’t think the 7.1 can be beat.

I’m hoping in the future I see some flagship offerings that have what I’m after as well.

As a matter of fact, there is one thing that really kinda sucks about the Nokia for me. Single speaker is bottom firing on the right when looking at the phone. The way I rest it on my forearm in bed completely blocks the port and sound is diminished by 95% and vibrates the shit out of the casing.

1 Like

Like, you DO fucking realize that there are people out there who will try to tell you that adding cereal in small increments to the milk afterwards to retain maximum crunch is wrong? Some motherfuckers man…

1 Like

I’m not trying to defend Samsung as they’ve had many fuckups recently like the plastic structure layer they forgot to mention on their Galaxy fold

Bro s10 plus user here, favorite phone I’ve ever had hands down. I have bixby remapped to open Ackmaniac. It’s dope.

7 Likes

yes fruit phone ftw, I wish to pay 1000$+ for a phone which cost 400$ to produce, and have limited access and customization, etc. (pure shit)

1 Like

iPhone 6+ image With trucks

8 Likes

do you do some sick grinds with that thing?

I do not but they do: [Sauce]

Oh man. That is dope AF.

9 Likes

Lol it’s the next gen Spectra, ‘this time it fits in your pocket’ hehe

literally had to buy a phone for the unity

went with the moto e5 plus

5k mah battery lasts about a week on standby with bluetooth on, and only used rarely to check battery and mess with settings.

1 Like

Any real reason for the s10 over the s9?

Nobody talking about the obvious choice here.

You want maximum range?

Dis thicc b*tch got more watt hours than a boosted.

images%20(11)

4 Likes