huh? WDYM :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your buddy has a Kaly, hurry up with your shits

And I’m also getting my MSX soon too

1 Like

he’s not even competition :joy:

plus he cant even ride it lol

100v?

Ya I noticed that. It looks like it doesn’t have the large caps on the bottom.

They have moved to surface mount caps all mounted on the topside of the board. Its very compact now, and I’m excited to test it to see how it handles 100+ battery amps at 12S. Hopefully it doesn’t overheat due to its smaller form factor.

20190526_113757

20190526_113828

3 Likes

Thing is half the size of the old one. The old one is huge.

Got her up and running yet? I’m curious to see how these hold up.

1 Like

I’m waiting on my enclosure to arrive so I can finish my build. I’d estimate the end of June before I’m up and running.

1 Like

Interesting that they moved the caps to the PCB. The total also looks less than what other vescs run too.

That what I thought too. Mine is on it’s way so I will find out how it does soon.

1 Like

So ive tried to get everything setup but has anyone successfully got their canbus setting working… If so can someone post their settings?

When ordering from Flipsky, does it come with the 1.5mm to 2.0mm JST adapters but no XT/bullets?

Yeh it does, but i sniped the 1.5mm connector and crimped a 2mm as its just so much easier

Do you have all 4 wires connecting them? I moved over from torqueboards to fsesc. The torqueboards only used 2 wires, the fsesc use 4.

I fixed it temporarily using a different remote that just uses PPM instead of PPM & UART, But can you clarify what you mean with the 2&4 wires? Which wires are they?

Does the FSESC 6.6+ have standard UART or the swapped pins? Wondering if a METR Pro would work with it

@ZachTetra Will get my dual 6.6 plus hopefully next week. Give me a reminder to check that!

1 Like