New Raptor 2 Remote

I will change the firmware, at the moment i am just taking screenshots of the Ackmanic settings that show my original settings.

I will save these screenshots and then apply the firmware like you said in the video.

Iā€™m not so sure playing with the FOCBOX / Unity settings is such a good idea given that @Eskate444 is so early on his journey to esk8 elite status.

It may be better to speak to the support team at enertion who are probably best placed to give appropriate advice.

@CarlCollins what do you think?

I have had the board for about 1 month now, i bought it used from someone and the warranty is finished.

I have been Eksating 1 month.

1 Like

Appreciate the advice bro, if i can change the throttle setting only i would be happy with it, as Rey8801 mentioned it can be ā€œsmootherā€ it may help me.

Ah ok, then flashing the firmware is ok, but the main problem is that you are not still able to handle it. I didnā€™t know you were so new to esk8. Use the remote in low spec and increase only at due time. Meanwhile read about it and you will find yourself more prepare once ready.

@DavidBanner is Raptor is not under warranty anymore. Focbox or unity is just a normal vesc nothing that needs a special setting. Anyhow I was just inform him about the possibility, since for me not knowing is never an answer :grin: We are in a DIY forum after all.

How can be that Raptor has battery max 60 and -20A ? That is something weird. Where did you get this values?

No itā€™s 30a and -10 a for each vesc

60 and -20 is for the unity cause it is basically two escā€™s

Ah that makes more sense.

1 Like

-20 on both vesc will destory the bms or the battery :rofl:

yep but it has focbox that is why I was surprise. Probably he is taking the wrong screenshot form the default setting of the vesc tool and not from the vesc itself.

@Eskate444 do you know someone that you can visit and knows about esk8? or better built a board already?

Yup I assume that too, he probably didnā€™t press the read button

I have to say again THANK YOU TO ALL for the help received, this community is amazing.

From the replies, i can tell everyone here has a pure passion for Esk8, otherwise there would not be this much interest or help.

I hope to one day become a good Esk8er and build my own board very soon.

2 Likes

I am in Sydney Australia mate, the Esk8 scene is not too big, i will build my own board very soon as soon as i can handle the raptor and get my skating skills up to scratch.

Well there are several guys from Australia. You will see that yuu are not alone. I am from EU, so knows the feeling, but we will get there :wink:

pop over to Jasonā€™s house, heā€™s in the Gold Coast, as Australia is so small it should be a short walk :rofl:

1 Like

Of you do it please make a video :grin:

LOL ride the Raptor from Sydney to his houseā€¦ for sure until that time i will become a really good skaterā€¦ all those KMā€™s hahaā€¦

Do you have problem in the slow mode too?