R/electric skateboarding sucks!

im done with this whole argument anyway, if you cant see the point im making then fair enough, iv seen loads of people attacked on here by builders in a pack mentality for expressing their views on the cost of certain stuff. good night

1 Like

Cant think of anyone huh? Goodnigh man

Well when you’re super vague like that you’re basically pointing the finger at every vendor on here. I’ve seen almost every vendor accused of overcharging.

1 Like

And the vendors on this forum need to make a living like the rest of us (not me I’m a student :laughing:)

im not naming names but look at my history/activity and im sure you can figure out which vendors im talking about, good night all happy riding

I figured you were talking about Dave. You know the only vendor to make Precision trucks completely catered towards Esk8…

I’ve tried almost every vendors mounts on this entire site in his are by far the most solid…

One of the few vendors that actually rides his own product. Do you realize how many of our vendors have almost no skateboarding history and are literally just here to make a profit. Dave’s an actual enthusiast.

what the f*** are you done for the community? Nothing? Yeah… nothing. Go to bed. Stay there

1 Like

lmfao cheers YOU just proved my point :wink:

1 Like

You said you’re done three times now yet you keep coming back…

2 Likes

The enertion customer support forum sucks too. Anyone in the know is already over at https://forum./

1 Like

Wasn’t sure if to move over, is it better over there, and got rid of sucky people?

Don’t try and act all cheeky and surprised when someone calls you out on b******* when your vaguely disking vendors who put themselves out there for a lot of members of our community. You haven’t proved anything. If you’re worried about quality Esk8 parts that are handmade with us in mind not profit being almost as expensive as a pos car then go buy a meepo and stfu.

1 Like

If you go on any enthusiast forum community and start claiming one of the top three vendors who’s been there since the beginning helping innovate said community, you’re going to get shit on…

1 Like

Agree completely. Esk8.builders is so toxic.

exactly this skunk guy is just proving my point lol

Did you just assume my gender?

6 Likes

Please name what item/s you believe are overpriced and why you think so. Perhaps if you do someone can shine some light on why they are priced they way they are. Cutting edge new tech ain’t cheap, and it doesn’t help matters that this is a small industry.

2 Likes

Are you not asleep yet?

Hes Beating a dead horse. he already dedicated a whole thread to his opinion.

I bet he has a Superfly DIYeboard lol Much quality, wow

4 Likes

crowder

15 Likes

Im laughing reading that thread. i forgot how stupid it made you look @amazingdave. You are the guy that sticks up for DIYeboard. And the guy that can’t get the difference between product production between everyday items and esk8 parts. Lol Call esk8news toxic all you want. Don’t care.
That’s where the real diy esk8 community is now. This place has been going downhill in activity since its owner decided to start censoring people.

And before you say anything about censoring. Nobody wants to censor you but we do want to point and laugh when you say stupid s***.

2 Likes