S-W-Proto | Jet Spud | 12S3P VTC6 | Modular Holders | 6374 x 2 @ 170kv Caliber II | Bevel Gearbox | ABEC 107 | Unity

Forgot to post these, @Winfly modeling the S-W-Proto

IMG_6053 IMG_6054 IMG_6055 IMG_6057

And we took it out as well.

IMG_6058

19 Likes

Oh no I’m exposed. Abort! Abort!

7 Likes

Nice evolve box :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

Hmmmmm I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

You could fit more battery in that enclosure if you put the vesc above gbomb bracket in a cool little box… would be rad.

2 Likes

SHHHHHHH! Its under NDA.:grinning:

2 Likes

Hell NOOOOOOOO! Better to get some hinges into the enclosure for fast change of the nese modules. that would be awesome. EDIT: Sorry that are winflys modules

This is cool. I am interested in those 90 deg drives. Ring and pinion just like a car differential.

Seems like more development is needed to get the gearmesh correct.

I like this idea, you can put extremely long motors on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

6374 x 2 on standard calibers 2s :heart_eyes:

Is there anything longer than 6374?

6380? it will be heavy af tho.

1 Like

big boxes of pop corn:joy:

@moon, what were those long motors again?

5095 motors but they are just 5065 motors in a special can I reckon.

I haven’t looked at it much

You can get a 63100 motor from aps

1 Like

Yes you can. But they are ridiculous

6 Likes

You’ve got them? Open them up for science?

2 Likes

image image image image

12 Likes

The new 5095 motor created by Hung Yi and Wei De from the Arc 121C Aileron V2.2 board team, an improved motor from their previous version.

2 Likes

You need to put some propellers on those motors. That would be fun.

3 Likes