The Phoenix: Trampa HS11 Urban board

You will go for the black…

New Project

…later, no??

1 Like

I’d rather keep the superstar hubs with pneumatics and a second set of flywheels with 36T pulleys for range and crazy acceleration.

The Gummies gave too thin urethane, so I’m pretty sure they will transfer too much vibrations, however if Abec 11 decide to mass produce a 125mm wheel I’ll jump on it.

2 Likes

Make any extra light brackets? :wink:

I could send you the meassures so you can do it yourself, it’s made out of aluminum though, pretty basic shape but adjustable and rock solid.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give it a go

Damn it! Somebody stopped me on the street, asked me a couple of curious questions about the eboard, followed to my shop, purchased the Phoenix and rode away.

I’m flattered but sad at the same time, it was my favorite eboard ever :sob:

25 Likes

hahah whattt! you sell out :wink:

Just kidding, thats just money for the next one. Rebirth of the Phoenix

2 Likes

lol nice :smiley:! That´s when you know that you´ve made a good board!

1 Like

WTF :joy: This is how you end your build thread? :laughing: Hope you got a lot of money for this beauty…

1 Like

Yo ive been looking for a battery enclosure thats on the bottom like yours, only one i could find is kaly.nyc. Was it hard to make it yourself and is there like a tutorial i could follow cause im new to all of this so i dont know much atm.

@iPotatis PM me I have one up ready to ship.

1 Like

After thinking how much time I spent with this build I’m starting to regret it, no money can buy a man’s hobby time. I did receive a pretty good deal though.

5 Likes

If you dont mind me asking; How much did you sell that beast for? :money_mouth_face:

We all wanna know.

1 Like

Damn that was fast haha. Im currently just looking around as i only got the idea to build my own today, previously i was gonna get a evolve carbon gt. If i build my own im going with a longer deck, 40 inches or so and id require a longer enclosure. I highly appreciate the offer and quick response but it wouldnt fit what i have in my mind atm. I am having a very hard time finding a curved 40 inch mountainboard deck so i might just come to you later on if i cant find anything :stuck_out_tongue:

“In Greek mythology, and in the Talmud, a phoenix (Ancient Greek: φοῖνιξ phoînix; Latin: phoenix, phœnix, fenix) is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or born again.”

It says cyclically after all, can’t wait for the next incarnation :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s the best plot twist I’ve seen in a build thread so far :grin:

1 Like

You just replenished the addiction fund :yum: giphy

3 Likes

Don’t tell keep it to yourself …only if you can

You are forcing me to make a last iteration, there are many things I’m gonna improve on this new build, hold on tight to the Pho3nix!

1 Like