Things that Non-Eskaters say

When i do a speed run with my 8 kilo dog at 35 km/h uphill on the leech and people shout at my that i should stop torturing the dog. Or they look surprised that she has so much power. (She loves it to run fast, but she hates it when i am faster :joy:)

14 Likes

Cool idea actually… i was sometimes thinking how to make the board remotely steerable, if such config was made.possible your esk8 could be a luggage carrier!

What i mean is - there would be.no need to hold the board while walking, u could use it just by controlling the remote…

Ive been doing this a few times, where i steer my board with hands while also applying throttle.

3 Likes

Recently me and Idea, riding on our trampas heard one guy talking to his girlfriend: “those are guys from the future”, it made our day :smiley:

9 Likes

Him: “Is that a motor?” Me:“Yeah” Him: “Wow, it’s that f**king easy, aye”

my board runs on AA’s… non rechargeable

Someone should calculate how much the.non replaceables.cost… lol

The funniest thing I have ever heard was when I passed a 80 years old man going uphill. He was yelling really loud:“Heeey!” I thought I shocked him but then he yelled: “that’s not fair!” I couldn’t stop laughing the whole ride :joy:

2 Likes

Once in the elevator at work a coworker was so terrified of my black mad munkey controller. He asked why I brought a gun to work.

7 Likes

:joy: next time show them the bad wolf or the baby buffalo.

Everyone mostly says cool skateboard to me. Once a girl said seriously that’s cheating you’re lazy. I said really? I ran an 8k this morning and now I’ve rode 15km on my skateboard and you look like you just got up. Seriously I don’t feel lazy.

7 Likes

Yeesh…I find it ridiculous when most likely that person uses a car to get around.

I used to get around town using a bike. Usually clocking in like 4-10 miles a day plus walking around when I had to lock up my bike. And people said that wasn’t exercise! :smile:

2 Likes

longboarder says: that’s cheating you arnt a boarder

after they try: this is so cool! can u make me one?

boosted peopel: u can swap the battery and have handle?

Just got this today. “Nice SCOOTER” bitch and “Why dont you add handles to it?”

1 Like

Them: “Where are the batteries?”

Me: “Batteries?”

7 Likes

haha, I love the “you’re cheating” response.

I built this board, many of the parts we’re my design and I put it together. Is it really a matter of cheating? Or allocation of effort. We allocate the effort before we ride so riding is effortless, manual skateboards need the effort to push them selves.

Those are my thoughts on it lol

4 Likes

I ride by the walkers too fast hear. It just sounds like

Heeeee… Cooooo… Cheeeeeeaaate…

“Daddy, I want that!!!”

1 Like

Their 9 year old son wants to ride it, thinks I’m a jerk for not letting them ride it with no helmet and no driver license and they could just leave with it

My favorite response to “your lazy” is “Wait, did you drive your car to work?” when they respond with “yes” I say, " Why didn’t you walk? Are you lazy? I ride my board to work" They usually see my point. :grin:

2 Likes

Typical man on the street conversations usually go as follows:

“is that one of those boosted boards?” “no, its custom. I build them. You interested?” “Oh i’d probably die on that thing man.” “Yeah its not for everyone.”

“whaaaaat?” “I build them” “Whaaaaat?!”

“man where’d you get that shit?” “I build them. Lot more fun than a car.” “How fast you go?” “However fast i want. I can keep up with traffic in most places.” “The fuck you say…”

“YOU BUILT THAT??!?! How much?” “About as much as a used car on the street, around $2.5k but it depends on what you want exactly. I make them custom.” “As much as a damn car… shiiiiiiit.”

" I want one of those for my kid. What is that, $500 or $600 something like that??" “Base models start at $2370.” “WHAT? Shiiiiiit.”

“Oh Damn! Can I ride it?” “No, not now, but here’s my card. Look me up and we can arrange a test ride if you want to come out to the shop.”

“THOSE AREN’T ALLOWED ON THE TRAIL!! ANYWHERE OMN THE TRAIL!!” “IF YOU CAN CATCH ME IN THAT FUCKING PARK SERVICE GOLF CART I’LL START WALKING ASSHOLE!”

“Can i take a picture with it?” “Of course!”

“I used to have one like that but it got stolen.” “No you fucking didn’t. Man get out of here.”

“Hey lemme ride that thing!” “No.”

“You made that?” “Yes.” “Damn. So where’d you get that deck?” “I pressed it and cut it myself.” “Oh shit alright. Where’d you get this box?” “I sculpted a form and had a guy make them for me from fiberglass.” “Oh wow. These your branded motors too? Shit. What about the battery?” “I build my own packs.” “The fuck? You made the battery too? What kind of grip is that?” “I crushed coke bottles and made the grip from the resulting sand.” “Damn bro…” “You want one?” “Fuck yeah i want one.” “Hit me up.”

“STOP RIDING THAT THING AROUND!!” screams the fat old lady barely controlling her yap dog who hates my motors more than it hates squirrels and mailmen. “STOP WALKING THAT STUPID YAP RAT AROUND!”

“YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAPPPY YAPPY YAP YAP!” “Fuck off dog!”

“REEEECHEECHEEEHCEEHCEE CHCEE CHEEHHEHEHEHCHEHE” “Fuck off squirrel!”

incomprehensible pheromonal obscenities “Fuck off ants!”

42 Likes

A lunch box!!! No that’s a hand made thing of beauty!!!

3 Likes