Torque Boards 6355 power issues.. =/

Ive examined the three cables but cant see anything wrong guess I will order another motor and vesc =(

Oh you have the nano-x. I’m not sure about the reliability of that one, but the remote it’s based off of (the winning remote) is notorious for being unreliable.

will signal loss immediately cause my board to stop riding? im so confused here, I just ordered another vesc im hoping to get this sorted out soon

i soldered them pretty good, I would like to say signal is not my issue…

so i guess i should order a new motor and a spare since they break so easy huh?

What ever happened to pass the nano?

did the motor pass the vec test?

Try running it while bending the wires maybe. How hot does it get?

@evoheyax was buying another remote from me and I was supposed to send both to him but I never got the payment. I forgot about it since it’s been sitting in storage for so long. Did you want it?

I guess u don’t like it? I thought it might be nice. I like the trigger I have but thought it might be nice

The throttle is pretty similar to the winning which is too stiff and short for my taste. Also, if you grip it normally your thumb is not in the position to move the throttle so you have to awkwardly claw grip the controller to use it.

getting another bench wheel diy remote in a week… assuming its similar to the same generic 2.4ghz tx/rx combo like

I ordered another vesc, and will be ordering a motor again tomorrow… Super frustrated, but ok I will run bldc tomorrow, and motor detection which I believe it will pass like when I first set it up… like I said, it only hangs every other time I give it throttle, it literally clicks audibly and hangs for a sec or 2, which doesn’t sound like a remote issue… but when u ride and this happens the whole board shutters and it slows down rapidly at random parts of ride, like coming through corner… this leads to crash everytime now so I don’t know how I can even test it now as my foot is completely swollen…I ordered new belt setup hopefully to combat traction issue… Now the real question is how do I determine if I should throw this motor away or what real problem is?

Wish i had all my parts =( I am ordering extras so this doesnt happen anymore… So i removed the faulty power button. Its too bad these things are like 60$ =/

i know its not the culprit, but I am just trying to determine which parts work and which ones dont… OK so it passed motor detection!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1KhCcXEs2BbQ2ZNdWNkQlJpTzA

-https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1KhCcXEs2BbQ2ZNdWNkQlJpTzA

there is a drive link so you can see my progress… cables are still a bit cramped, maybe if i shorten them so more I can fix this power issue… =/ once it passed detection, I can only wonder what to look for next…

If it’s just the button that’s faulty they’re only a couple bucks on amazon/ebay. If the fets are stuck on “always on” though, then you’d have to replace the whole thing.

ya stuck always on… bummer

i think the only way to resolve this is with additional parts to isolate problem, my current vesc works but I cant determine if its getting consistant power, I might need a data logger or something

That remote is ridiculously cheap. DIYES has it for $60 and I think even the group buy for it that @Michaelinvegas organized was at least twice that price.

that was my first remote… it died after 3 rides…

I have 4 of those which are all still working. How is it dead? Does the light on the receiver not turn on anymore?

correct sir

i bought a couple of these. i really like them but not enough to keep using them and getting hurt i wont be able to ride again for at least a week i spilled so hard

Hm weird, I wonder what killed it. It might sound stupid, but you made sure you plugged the servo into the correct 3 pins right? The 3 pins on the right side of that picture does not power on the unit, only the left 3 do.