VESC-Project.com is online! Public VESC-Tool download

Yes… i did not have that before on BLDC - 2.18 Fw. Maybe it`s just how FOC works with sensorless motor ?

I’m usin foc sensor less but not happeneing for me. also 2.18

Strange. This is on PPM yes, and the Gt2B remote. Maybe it`s only some settings ? I only did the min, mid and max calibration under App config.

But i love that i don`t have that darn Boost thing anymore :slight_smile:

Run the Wizard and see if the same issue happens.

Frank

i just don’t remember where (and I don’t have my pc in front of me), but you have to change some setting in order to remove that delay

Does it ring when I say ppm ramping.

Interesting :stuck_out_tongue:Now go find your computer :slight_smile:

I think it is in advanced setting (could you post a screen shoot)

Motor settings -> General -> Advance ??

Or, Motor settings -> FOC -> Advanced

So the boost issue has been fixed with this firmware?

did u figure out foc detection issue?

All i can say is, that before on BLDC - 2.18 fw, i had the boost. And now it`s gone totally. But i have not tried BLDC on 3.27 fw though.

Im using the new tool to set up my focboxes, but when I finish using both wizards the esc won’t spin the motors. I can go into the ppm tab and see that it is getting the signal from the receiver. And when I do the motor detection it spins the motor, but won’t spin from the computer controls or controller. (was setting up in for, but also bldc won’t work either) any ideas? @trampa

the only thing that works is clicking the anchor to engage the brake, and the stop button then disengages it.

Under App settings -PPM. “Control Type” did you set it to "Current no reverse with brake " And Write to the vesc ?

yes I did, heres a picture of ppm tab, have tried other control types and wrote configuration and they didn’t work either

What about App settings -> General -> “App to use” ? Does it say PPM or PPM and UART ?

on ppm, I also tried it on “ppm and UART” with no luck. no faults or anything in terminal, were working prior to the update. Using Gtb2 controller and have the ppm input set

@Silverline

Put this parameter at 0.1 and it should do the trick … also thanks @Ackmaniac

@onepunchboard no I wasn’t able to properly run a motor detection… so I won’t be using this software inside a board until further testing

2 Likes

Still nothing. thanks for the help though guys @Silverline @Ackmaniac @JohnnyMeduseAnd in other picture you can see it is getting PPM signal as I pull the trigger