What Does Your User Name Mean?

Yeah I’m going to need you to explain with great detail how you got that name please… Lol

5 Likes

took a trip out to PNW and it…altered my perception. as someone from the east coast first nations people dont really exist anymore. we have statues of lenni-lenape but thats about it. but to see the first nations people, meet them, changed my view or things. did alot of reading about first nations myths and legends. visited galleries and museums to see first nations art. vancouver was awesome. stanley park and the museum there (forget the name) was awesome. drove the olympic peninsula and visited the temperate rain forests. saw st helens and mt rainier. my stepfather (a vermonter) refers to me as a ‘flatlander’ cause im from jersey. but seeing the cascades, a landscape and ecosystem so completely different…it changed me.

lately i actually feel bad taking the name akhlut. ive done nothing to earn it. kinda like a rando white guy who likes polynesian culture using a handle like ‘matau’ or something. but its kinda stuck, so i should own it. i am the akhlut.

8 Likes

Word!!! I took a trip to seattle once and then immediately moved there. Stayedfor 15 years. Totally changed me as well.

7 Likes

my name probably applies to quite a few of you guys.

5 Likes

:smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

12 Likes

Nope. Psychotic gardening tiller racing is what I’m sticking with :thinking:

12 Likes

Mine doesn’t have a big story… I needed a username to play minecraft so I literally just put ‘super’ in front of my name

1 Like

I have a thing about using distinctive usernames, I didn’t want to just be accountnumber3647 or something like that. Anyway, I had just seen the movie Suckerpunch, and I figured it’s a forum about wheeled things, so why not? Thus, the result of about 15 minutes of thought.

1 Like

idk why but everytime i see your name i accidental read johnnymedusA which means in russian something like johnny the jellyfish… sorry for that :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

what to say… Andy short form of Andreas 87… nu i´m born 1987 … pretty standart… and no, I don´t use the same for my passwords :wink:

9 Likes

Mine is my real first name, I use it online as it is unlikely that it won’t be available. In Tahitian it translates to “Tama” Child and Toa “Warrior” well it really depends on the pronunciation, it could also mean “cleaning” and “store”

10 Likes

It’s my yooutube channelname (shameless plug) it means bor from my name Boris and inc so it looks like boring

3 Likes

its my name

4 Likes

Love this thread! My name is Sebastian, and my hungarian nickname was always Sebi / Szebi, pronounced seh-bee.

The -ke is the diminutive form, so my nick means something like “little Sebi”. Se-bee-ke

7 Likes

Ohhhhh I was totally reading that wrong.

I imagined water-bicycle

20 Likes

Mine means something Long…

8 Likes

image ¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

do i need to explane?

4 Likes

I’m confused, is that on the mountainboard or with the mountainboard?

10 Likes

there is also “love” in his name… what else you need to know…it says everything…

1 Like