Why do dogs h8 esk8?

Check out my new line of defense. Made with an electric arc generator, buck converter and a switch

5 Likes

Holy shit dude, I hope that doesnā€™t kill the dog!

It isnt just for dogs, it is for any cock you want to shock. I highly doubt it is lethal, but it is for self defense, who cares if it isā€¦

ThatĀ“s ma littl gƶrl Emma If you shock her, she shocks you with her cuteness!:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I consulted Sonny and he agrees that we should not shock Emma if she is attacking us, he will handle it

3 Likes

If heĀ“s friendly they can go for a drinkā€¦ But be back at 8 kids! And no driving!

1 Like

It canā€™t be the sound. My dog usually wants to race with me. My neighbors dog donā€™t care. But other dogs just wants to chase me. I usually just go full speed when I see them coming and always been lucky to have an open path to go fast.

Hobo sayd heā€™s got Sonnyā€™s back.

2 Likes

Normally, my dog is not interestet at all, but sometimes he wants to play and chatches the nose of my board. it is not that funny if your board turns in a direction you did not expect at all.

WTF!!!

@ekitesurfer thatā€™s sick ā€¦ lol youā€™re sickā€¦ lol

That has got to be a freaking world first! Post that on your Instagram so I can repost that shit! Lol

That board has got to be illegal in a few states! :joy:

1 Like

Stay tuned for flame thrower attachment when i find the motivation (mini wd40 can gorilla taped to the board squirting over the arc with some kind of clever foot activation process)

2 Likes

What could possibly go wrong.

Just get one of those pepper sprays I have walter pro secur one like military grade and ita amazing lol if you spray in a closed area for like a nanosecond the whole room will become a hell for breathing and looking for atleast 20minutes till it clears out

But seriously, Dogs are kinda stupid. In that regard, Cats are much much wiser, independent and with more character. Cats respect themselves, have more self-control and they donā€™t give you their loyalty easy. A dog that chases cars is using his most primitive instincts like if the wheels were squirrels or bunnies. In a way, dumb animals.

Had a nice little chase from a couple of Chihuahuas going through a neighborhood the other day. Now, not sure if this is a dog vs esk8 thing, or a Chihuahua vs the world thing, but those two little f-ers hated me skating by. They were chasing and ankle biting 'til I hit speed and tore around a corner. They followed for a minute but couldnā€™t keep up :smile:

In my mind when I took the corner they rolled like an older car chase movie, but in reality they just have tiny legs hahaha

2 Likes

Fkrs. My sister got two of those little devils.

1 Like

Most animals donā€™t like things that roll, freaks them out. The Lions at the college here in Florence go nuts when we ride through campus. Thereā€™s a video somewhere here that shows one if the Lions chasing my son around her enclosure while he rides by.

You realize that cats just think you are a really terrible cat right? I like cats, donā€™t misunderstand, Iā€™ve had mine for 12 years and Bean is as badass as they comeā€¦but cats are not deep thinkers and will eat you if you happen to die with them in the same building.

3 Likes

What you have there is a Panther, bro!!

But after you die, who cares if the dang Cat eats your outmeal, your toes, your wallet or scapes with your wife, right? At least the feline was not a stupid dude during those 12 years chasing cars like a bi-polar maniac.