WTS or trade Hugertech Racer

hmm what about trucks wheels bearings batteries?

I have some calibers, thousands of bearings, I have some Paris trucks, rip ooff calibers, also got this 10s1p battery hahah, and I got a few 90mm wheel sets. Don’t forget about the 107mm electric flywheels

im trying to think of the most fair trade with parts you have that i could start my build with @KaramQ what do you think?

i think my board and the battery and accessories is worth about 700$

Did you buy it from the Kickstarter?

no got it from ebay with like 15 miles on it the esc stores the milage i just hit 100

This board is worth maybe $300 upon further review… I am no expert but I’ve read a bit on the specs. 90mm hub motors with a 10s2p, lg cells rated 2200mah. A jerky esc and the remote uses Bluetooth as connection. Ive read power usage and cutouts can be a problem. I personally dont like the deckshape, but the lights seem cool. All things considered, id probably get meepo motors with a dual and a 10s battery yo go just as fast if not faster. May have better luck on reddit

Edit: I could be wrong and mean no offense. Just my opinion and those usually aren’t great to begin with :grimacing:. Good luck with the sale

1 Like

I don’t know the mm of the hub motors but they’re not the motors your thinking of. the 90mm hub motors are rated at 500w these are 1000w each. you may be thinking of the other huger tech board.

Here’s what I’ll offer,

107mm electric flywheels

My hubs

A Bustin deck I have

Focbox

And the 10s1p battery I have

That’s about 400$ of stuff in used condition

Lmk what you think

2 Likes

nope thats not my listing

1 Like

im from boise idaho not Minnesota… get a hobby oh wait you have a hobby trolling peoples market place threads lolz

1 Like

Uhh was that to @KaramQ or @maxchilton ? Because KaramQ’s deal is really good…

1 Like

max of course

2 Likes

Haha ok just making sure…

what kind of hubs?

@KaramQ ^^^^^^

It’s the enskate fiboard hubs

ill sleep on it

Fine with me brotha, would you want to do a straight up trade for my teemo

1 Like

That’s a really fucking good deal.

I had the Travel board and it was fucking awful. Deck was the worst. Had no concave so you didn’t feel locked in… sold it for $268

Hope I didn’t ruin the sale… just felt like I had to say it…

Enjoy my shitty review https://youtu.be/XcDNeeehPfQ

2 Likes