FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Dont know if this works correctly for everyone but I tried to compile this to be static so no 3rd party libraries required :slight_smile: If it doesn’t work let me know :blush:

https://www.3dservisas.eu/FOCBOX_UI_1.0.dmg

EDIT: will probably require to go to system preferences to security and allow to run it as its unsigned don’t have active license to sign it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok apparently I’m a slacker because I recieved my unites yesterday and I still haven’t opened my boxes look at them let alone instalked one.

Yea I was really happy when I saw that it saves a bit of space with this one.

Its really well made from what I can tell. Nice clean solder flow around the components I can see from the top (without voiding my warranty)

Everything feels really strong and stable on it from a physical standpoint. I think it was @b264 that told me to imagine slamming my board against a concrete wall for 30 minutes and design it to withstand that…with this mounted well on a deck, you won’t have a problem with that.

1 Like

Holy moly! Impressive work man! Take some rest now and dodge the burnout :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

sounds like something only @b264 would say :smiley:

1 Like

You sure it was him? :roll_eyes::rofl:

57 Likes

Can’t heart this post enough

4 Likes

Seems like the time frame has been adjusted over the days, but I think it was him.

2 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

Focbox and the unity both have 3.5mm bullet connectors on them

He meant the spare male bullet connectors.

1 Like

I forgot to mention this is Mac version of the app :laughing:

11 Likes

Sorry for my english

from enertion they told me that it has free connectors for 5v.

02:19:52 PM) Customer Service: Hi Juan Manuel Franco welcome back! What can we help you with? (02:21:18 PM) Juan Manuel Franco Hi (02:21:22 PM) *** Mike joined the chat *** (02:21:24 PM) Juan Manuel: Hi. He bought focbox unity. I want to install a bicycle led light. in the features it puts an output of 5v 1A for external devices. Is this the C type usb? or is there another connection for those external devices? (02:21:27 PM) Mike: Hi Juna (02:21:29 PM) Mike: Juan (02:21:31 PM) Mike: Welcome (02:21:31 PM) Juan Manuel: Hi! (02:22:16 PM) Mike: Unity has 3 output for external devices (02:22:22 PM) Mike: 1: USB-C type port (02:22:27 PM) Mike: 2: UART port (02:22:40 PM) Juan Manuel Franco: great! (02:22:41 PM) Mike: 3: Receiver (2.4 GHz Servo) (02:22:56 PM) Mike: So I think you will be able to set it (02:23:42 PM) Mike: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

All they said is true. Except for the 5V on the usb C… whatever

Bad idea to plug your bicycle light to any of this

3 Likes

Do you bookmark these? Hahahah

2 Likes

No i just found this new feature to the site. They added a surch function. Crazy right ?! I don’t know where they come up with this stuff.

7 Likes

Fuck now I look like a moron hahaha

3 Likes

“You will receive tracking number in the evening.”

The next evening is closing in.

Y u do dis.

Can’t. Contain. Hype.

2 Likes